Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel Lair Companion v3.3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Wyndwren Hey, what am I supposed to put under Days until RTB and RTB Updated?
@Wyndwren Hey, what am I supposed to put under Days until RTB and RTB Updated?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Sorry everybody! I had some unexpected family stuff come up and kinda stopped playing for a while. I am going through old messages & announcements and getting everything up to date now.
Sorry everybody! I had some unexpected family stuff come up and kinda stopped playing for a while. I am going through old messages & announcements and getting everything up to date now.
wvz5N8O.png 12345678901234567890 TivIzlp.png
@Starwindrider

Days until RTB should be the number of days left until the dragon can breed. RTB Updated is the date you changed that number (so today's date).
@Starwindrider

Days until RTB should be the number of days left until the dragon can breed. RTB Updated is the date you changed that number (so today's date).
@tialanderrol @HeartElemental - I have added you guys to the pinglist, sorry for the delay!

@stuffie - The familiars should be up to date now! Please let me know if you find any more missing ones.
@tialanderrol @HeartElemental - I have added you guys to the pinglist, sorry for the delay!

@stuffie - The familiars should be up to date now! Please let me know if you find any more missing ones.
Thats all good! Thank you for adding me :D
Thats all good! Thank you for adding me :D
MKMP7Ba.pnggoSc2L4.pngFz6gBO0.png
Thank you for the add!
This sheet is an amazing help for my projects!
Thank you for the add!
This sheet is an amazing help for my projects!
Hello!

Thank you for doing this ^^ I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please =)
Hello!

Thank you for doing this ^^ I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please =)
@EzraKurt I have added you to the pinglist
@EzraKurt I have added you to the pinglist
@Wyndwren

Thanks!
@Wyndwren

Thanks!
@EzraKurt
Hey there, I'd like to be added to the pinglist. Also, will you be updating the spreadsheet to include the Gaoler breed? I didn't see it in the list of breeds..
@EzraKurt
Hey there, I'd like to be added to the pinglist. Also, will you be updating the spreadsheet to include the Gaoler breed? I didn't see it in the list of breeds..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13