Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Projects and how to get them fast! [wip]
Welcome!

You know that project you seem to be saving up for but it seems to be taking FOREVER? This guide is here to help! I actually completed a few projects by using a few of these methods.

Mods/Admins, if this needs to be taken down for whatever reason, please let me know.
Welcome!

You know that project you seem to be saving up for but it seems to be taking FOREVER? This guide is here to help! I actually completed a few projects by using a few of these methods.

Mods/Admins, if this needs to be taken down for whatever reason, please let me know.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Method 1: Fighting in the Coli

Now this is one of the less fun ways, but trust me, in the end, it'll pay off. If you have a strong Coli team, then one of the best ways to get treasure fast is to fight and sell what you get. It may take you a few days to get the treasure, but like I said, it'll pay off. If you don't have a Coli team this coli guide should help you.
Method 1: Fighting in the Coli

Now this is one of the less fun ways, but trust me, in the end, it'll pay off. If you have a strong Coli team, then one of the best ways to get treasure fast is to fight and sell what you get. It may take you a few days to get the treasure, but like I said, it'll pay off. If you don't have a Coli team this coli guide should help you.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Method 2: Breeding

This method may not be the most efficient but it takes 6 days (the 6th day you hatch them) for the hatchlings to come. If you have more than 1 nest, this will be more efficient because you'll get more money from exalting all the hatchlings. If you do not want to exalt the hatchlings selling them on the AH for 4 gems or 4-5k Treasure (that's what works best for me). If you own a hatchery, you know how much you make per hatchlings (10kT or more) and that's really good especially if you are a popular hatchery. This method is quick (6 days isn't that long, right?) but trust me, it may seem slow, but the treasure will stack up over time.
Method 2: Breeding

This method may not be the most efficient but it takes 6 days (the 6th day you hatch them) for the hatchlings to come. If you have more than 1 nest, this will be more efficient because you'll get more money from exalting all the hatchlings. If you do not want to exalt the hatchlings selling them on the AH for 4 gems or 4-5k Treasure (that's what works best for me). If you own a hatchery, you know how much you make per hatchlings (10kT or more) and that's really good especially if you are a popular hatchery. This method is quick (6 days isn't that long, right?) but trust me, it may seem slow, but the treasure will stack up over time.