Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Unhatched Dragon Egg Guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@hungryhobbits

The colours are completely random when the dragon hatches. The dragon has completely random colours, and all basic genes, and Gen One. The eye colour is what is determined. Let's say your dragon hatched out of an Unhatched Shadow egg, the dragon's eyes will be purple.. depending on the element. Arcane= pink, Nature= green, Plague= red. ect...

And if they hatch out of a Bogsneak or Nocturne egg, the eye colour and element they are in, will be random also.

The colours of your dragon is completely random. Only their eye colour will be based on their element.

Hope this helps! :)
@hungryhobbits

The colours are completely random when the dragon hatches. The dragon has completely random colours, and all basic genes, and Gen One. The eye colour is what is determined. Let's say your dragon hatched out of an Unhatched Shadow egg, the dragon's eyes will be purple.. depending on the element. Arcane= pink, Nature= green, Plague= red. ect...

And if they hatch out of a Bogsneak or Nocturne egg, the eye colour and element they are in, will be random also.

The colours of your dragon is completely random. Only their eye colour will be based on their element.

Hope this helps! :)
xPlkKnY.png
@Porpentina It didn't because I already knew all that and it didn't actually answer my question at all but I appreciate the help anyway I'll just check a different forum instead :D
@Porpentina It didn't because I already knew all that and it didn't actually answer my question at all but I appreciate the help anyway I'll just check a different forum instead :D
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits

the colors are random. each egg is not generated on the website with predetermined set of colors it will hatch with. the colors are generated upon clicking "hatch". I think that is what you were trying to ask.
@hungryhobbits

the colors are random. each egg is not generated on the website with predetermined set of colors it will hatch with. the colors are generated upon clicking "hatch". I think that is what you were trying to ask.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Nebulacloud okay! so it's just randomly generated when you hit "hatch" and not just predetermined. cool cool! thanks!!
@Nebulacloud okay! so it's just randomly generated when you hit "hatch" and not just predetermined. cool cool! thanks!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits

that is correct. no problem!
@hungryhobbits

that is correct. no problem!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Super Helpful. I'm still new to the game and didn't know you could also find unhatched dragon eggs. That's awesome. [emoji=bell]
Super Helpful. I'm still new to the game and didn't know you could also find unhatched dragon eggs. That's awesome.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
so i got one while scavengeing and hatched it knowing the price and being a dingus, when i opened it and wasted my time thank you so much for this post beccause i got lucky again and sold it lmao
so i got one while scavengeing and hatched it knowing the price and being a dingus, when i opened it and wasted my time thank you so much for this post beccause i got lucky again and sold it lmao
*fluently quotes vines*
I'm still pretty new to FR, but I found two eggs in my hoard, which I hatched. They were both Banescale dragons, which I don't see listed here?

I'm not sure what Banescale dragons are(?)
I'm still pretty new to FR, but I found two eggs in my hoard, which I hatched. They were both Banescale dragons, which I don't see listed here?

[quote name="NightHaze" date="2019-12-30 05:32:32" ] I'm still pretty new to FR, but I found two eggs in my hoard, which I hatched. They were both Banescale dragons, which I don't see listed here? I'm not sure what Banescale dragons are(?) [/quote] Banescale dragons were introduced in an update on December 9. All active players could pick up two unhatched Banescale eggs at the time (which you must have done!). You can read more about the update here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2788016#post_2788016]New Ancient Breed: Banescale[/url] As far as I understand, those eggs were a one-off thing; if you want a Banescale dragon in the future, you'll have to buy it off the AH or buy a breed change scroll from the treasure marketplace.
NightHaze wrote on 2019-12-30 05:32:32:

Banescale dragons were introduced in an update on December 9. All active players could pick up two unhatched Banescale eggs at the time (which you must have done!). You can read more about the update here: New Ancient Breed: Banescale

As far as I understand, those eggs were a one-off thing; if you want a Banescale dragon in the future, you'll have to buy it off the AH or buy a breed change scroll from the treasure marketplace.
@Wait

As an update, you might add that there is no longer an achievement system to award points for finding eggs. It's just good luck to get one.

Personally, I can't recall getting any through Scavenging. Or maybe ... one. But in the Coliseum, yeah, they drop at random, rarely, but eventually they add up. Good resource to have around for funding Banescale genes!
@Wait

As an update, you might add that there is no longer an achievement system to award points for finding eggs. It's just good luck to get one.

Personally, I can't recall getting any through Scavenging. Or maybe ... one. But in the Coliseum, yeah, they drop at random, rarely, but eventually they add up. Good resource to have around for funding Banescale genes!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7