Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
@Tidemaiden

Ahhh, thank you for your kind words! You've made my morning. (????) I'll put you on the pinglist, and there are some feature updates in the pipelines once things calm down from Valightine's!
@Tidemaiden

Ahhh, thank you for your kind words! You've made my morning. (????) I'll put you on the pinglist, and there are some feature updates in the pipelines once things calm down from Valightine's!
mA2hqc9.png
I love this, and would make use of it if the apparel would have been ordered in the same way the site has it ordered! :( The way I take account of my collection of apparel, it would make it a real hassle scrolling all over in this sheet or constantly using the search function rather then just scrolling down a bit.

(A hint, if you need it- if you go to the items database, look at all apparel listed in ascending order, that's the exact order the apparel is on site :D)
I love this, and would make use of it if the apparel would have been ordered in the same way the site has it ordered! :( The way I take account of my collection of apparel, it would make it a real hassle scrolling all over in this sheet or constantly using the search function rather then just scrolling down a bit.

(A hint, if you need it- if you go to the items database, look at all apparel listed in ascending order, that's the exact order the apparel is on site :D)
0e7EtYn.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden

Hey everybody! No new apparel to speak of but the tracker has gone through a HUGE overhaul and I'd like to think that it's even better for it! We (and when I say we, I really mean @ShadeofChaos) gave the search tab a makeover! You can now search for items with just color X, color X AND Y, color X OR Y, or a range from color X to Y! That's more options than you could shake a stick at. It works great and should make creating outfits from your hoard of apparel even easier.

The sets tab has also been redone. There is no longer a need to use set codes for cases with strangely named apparel - thank goodness! That was an inelegant solution that I'm not proud of. The tab also has color indicators of which sets you've completed.

We've also got a Stats tab now! It's pretty self explanatory. There are also color indicators on that tab of your set progress, this time with four different colors: red, orange, pale yellow, and green. It will also automatically add any new sets that are added in the future.

Item ID has also been added to the tracker tab, so you can feel free to sort by ID if you'd like, or hide the column like I'll be doing. XD (@YuuNishinoya - this is for you) All the IDs should be correct but as always if anyone finds a mistake please let me know!

Sorry for the super wordy update! We've had some trouble copying the new tabs and adding them to an existing tracker, so my advice would be to make a new copy of the master file and copy your data from columns D and G through I. That way none of the coding will get messed up and you can enjoy all the new features.

Sorry for the super wordy update, I'm just really excited! Hope you guys like the changes. :)
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden

Hey everybody! No new apparel to speak of but the tracker has gone through a HUGE overhaul and I'd like to think that it's even better for it! We (and when I say we, I really mean @ShadeofChaos) gave the search tab a makeover! You can now search for items with just color X, color X AND Y, color X OR Y, or a range from color X to Y! That's more options than you could shake a stick at. It works great and should make creating outfits from your hoard of apparel even easier.

The sets tab has also been redone. There is no longer a need to use set codes for cases with strangely named apparel - thank goodness! That was an inelegant solution that I'm not proud of. The tab also has color indicators of which sets you've completed.

We've also got a Stats tab now! It's pretty self explanatory. There are also color indicators on that tab of your set progress, this time with four different colors: red, orange, pale yellow, and green. It will also automatically add any new sets that are added in the future.

Item ID has also been added to the tracker tab, so you can feel free to sort by ID if you'd like, or hide the column like I'll be doing. XD (@YuuNishinoya - this is for you) All the IDs should be correct but as always if anyone finds a mistake please let me know!

Sorry for the super wordy update! We've had some trouble copying the new tabs and adding them to an existing tracker, so my advice would be to make a new copy of the master file and copy your data from columns D and G through I. That way none of the coding will get messed up and you can enjoy all the new features.

Sorry for the super wordy update, I'm just really excited! Hope you guys like the changes. :)
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

You know where to find me if you want things redone or new features~~! Glad I could help a little. ^_^

*vanishes back into the Abiding Boneyard*
@ladra

You know where to find me if you want things redone or new features~~! Glad I could help a little. ^_^

*vanishes back into the Abiding Boneyard*
CS0nkUR.png
YOOOOOoo time to test this puppy out!!! Thank you so much for the ping and for the feature!!! I really appreciate it!
YOOOOOoo time to test this puppy out!!! Thank you so much for the ping and for the feature!!! I really appreciate it!
0e7EtYn.png
@YuuNishinoya

You're welcome! I hope you like it. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for updates?
@YuuNishinoya

You're welcome! I hope you like it. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for updates?
mA2hqc9.png

Sorry for two pings in so many days, but I've added the new Lovely Seraph items to the tracker and to the Sets tab!

Sorry for two pings in so many days, but I've added the new Lovely Seraph items to the tracker and to the Sets tab!
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Need to add Lovely to the Sets sheet too

Edit: As in people need to remember to grab that too. I know your tracker already has it.
@ladra

Need to add Lovely to the Sets sheet too

Edit: As in people need to remember to grab that too. I know your tracker already has it.
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

I'm glad you clarified, you had me thinking I hallucinated adding it for a minute there. ;) I kind of stopped mentioning it on every update but it can't hurt..
@ShadeOfChaos

I'm glad you clarified, you had me thinking I hallucinated adding it for a minute there. ;) I kind of stopped mentioning it on every update but it can't hurt..
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Ha! I may have hallucinated it, but you didn't. You're good. ^_^
@ladra

Ha! I may have hallucinated it, but you didn't. You're good. ^_^
CS0nkUR.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26