Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Best Element per Venue - UPDATE
1 2 3 4 5
@wolfiso So basically fight in one of the venues, note what enemies you're up against and note what it takes to bring them down?
@wolfiso So basically fight in one of the venues, note what enemies you're up against and note what it takes to bring them down?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@wolfiso

There is a more detailed guide here which uses the data from the Coliseum Encounter spreadsheet. Maybe you could ask Cethosia to add the rest of the venues?
@wolfiso

There is a more detailed guide here which uses the data from the Coliseum Encounter spreadsheet. Maybe you could ask Cethosia to add the rest of the venues?
If anyone has the Scholar Augment Stone, that would be helpful in figuring out HP (and other things I think??) for enemies, yeah?
If anyone has the Scholar Augment Stone, that would be helpful in figuring out HP (and other things I think??) for enemies, yeah?
Non-Fodder Available For Fodder Prices
Alright, my computer just got commandeered for work purposes, and my phone gets as difficult to handle as a room full of toddlers when I try to do any sort of spreadsheets on it, so it might be a couple days before I can make much progress on this. :/ I'll keep my eyes here in case some of you can glean data from the other guides Maki and I mentioned above.
Alright, my computer just got commandeered for work purposes, and my phone gets as difficult to handle as a room full of toddlers when I try to do any sort of spreadsheets on it, so it might be a couple days before I can make much progress on this. :/ I'll keep my eyes here in case some of you can glean data from the other guides Maki and I mentioned above.
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
I was referenced to this a while back, and it kinda helps me to plan on what dragons to use and for what venue for the future.
I was referenced to this a while back, and it kinda helps me to plan on what dragons to use and for what venue for the future.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@wolfiso
I saw your comment that this guide should be updated/accurate, but you'll need help for collecting data. I could help, since I'm on FR nearly every day since I've joined (about 5.5 months ago).
@wolfiso
I saw your comment that this guide should be updated/accurate, but you'll need help for collecting data. I could help, since I'm on FR nearly every day since I've joined (about 5.5 months ago).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
i find this a lot clearer than the elemental charts guides, thank u x.x
i find this a lot clearer than the elemental charts guides, thank u x.x
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Thanks for this! Clear and concise. Can't wait for your update on the new venue.
Thanks for this! Clear and concise. Can't wait for your update on the new venue.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Looks like Redfoot isn't updating anymore. The updated guide is found here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858083/1#post_43224687
Looks like Redfoot isn't updating anymore. The updated guide is found here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858083/1#post_43224687
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed