Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drops (Text Only)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
Oh my this is helpful ,kinda been snooping around the forums to get my a-game LOL
Oh my this is helpful ,kinda been snooping around the forums to get my a-game LOL
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Maki
Found a lightning egg from Emerald Webwing

Edit: Emerald Webwing also drops Vista: Training Fields
@Maki
Found a lightning egg from Emerald Webwing

Edit: Emerald Webwing also drops Vista: Training Fields
i5nF3vJ.png
Pinging so that I have it as easy access <3
Pinging so that I have it as easy access <3
@Maki - Hi! Vista: Training Fields also drops from Bumble, just got one. :) [item=Vista: Training Fields]
@Maki - Hi! Vista: Training Fields also drops from Bumble, just got one. :)

Vista: Training Fields
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Maki - Sorry for the extra ping, I just got a Bloodscale Shoulder Guards in Bamboo Falls when fighting Umbra Wolf + Gale Wolf: [item=Duskrat][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Umbra Parthenium][item=Feverfew] Should be the Umbra Wolf from that drop list.
@Maki - Sorry for the extra ping, I just got a Bloodscale Shoulder Guards in Bamboo Falls when fighting Umbra Wolf + Gale Wolf:

Duskrat Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Umbra Parthenium Feverfew

Should be the Umbra Wolf from that drop list.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added both items :)
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added both items :)
@Maki - I am back, lucky week! Just got Vista: Arena from Chimera x3. [item=Vista: Arena][item=Micro Goat]
@Maki - I am back, lucky week! Just got Vista: Arena from Chimera x3.

Vista: Arena Micro Goat
@Maki

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still updating this, but I got a Vista: Woodland Path after defeating Wildwood Owl(x2) and Sakura Owl. Unfortunately, it's impossible to say which of them specifically dropped it.

This is a lovely guide, it's helped me plan out a lot of my Coliseum forays!
@Maki

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still updating this, but I got a Vista: Woodland Path after defeating Wildwood Owl(x2) and Sakura Owl. Unfortunately, it's impossible to say which of them specifically dropped it.

This is a lovely guide, it's helped me plan out a lot of my Coliseum forays!
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
@Nikomas

Thank you, info added :)
@Nikomas

Thank you, info added :)
@Maki

Maybe I've just been extraordinarily unlucky, but I think that the drop White-Eared Hummingbird (Emerald Webwing) has been changed. I've started a coli grinding challenge, and I've gotten an entire stack of the emerald brooches from the webwings, yet no hummingbirds. The wiki says hummingbirds drops, but I know the brooches were only added recently (July 2016) and maybe staff messed with the drops then?
@Maki

Maybe I've just been extraordinarily unlucky, but I think that the drop White-Eared Hummingbird (Emerald Webwing) has been changed. I've started a coli grinding challenge, and I've gotten an entire stack of the emerald brooches from the webwings, yet no hummingbirds. The wiki says hummingbirds drops, but I know the brooches were only added recently (July 2016) and maybe staff messed with the drops then?
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36