Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Colors of FR - Palettes
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TimelordSnowy
Added
@TimelordSnowy
Added
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
@NightShadeleWolf

I would say pallets because I see this as a reference specifically for the color itself. You could get away with simply putting up hex codes, as far as I'm concerned. There's always the scrying workshop for the actual patterns - they don't vary between colors and each breed is fairly uniform in how they display the genes.
@NightShadeleWolf

I would say pallets because I see this as a reference specifically for the color itself. You could get away with simply putting up hex codes, as far as I'm concerned. There's always the scrying workshop for the actual patterns - they don't vary between colors and each breed is fairly uniform in how they display the genes.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@NightShadeleWolf
I really like the pallets, I always have a really hard time trying to find the actual colors for the shadows, highlights, and such just from the dragon itself.
@NightShadeleWolf
I really like the pallets, I always have a really hard time trying to find the actual colors for the shadows, highlights, and such just from the dragon itself.
@NightShadeleWolf I love the palettes they're a great reference for colouring.
@NightShadeleWolf I love the palettes they're a great reference for colouring.
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@NightShadeleWolf

could you add me to the ping list, please? <3
@NightShadeleWolf

could you add me to the ping list, please? <3
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/transphinx/
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@NightShadeleWol Robin seems to be missing from the palettes: it has mint's palette instead.

Also, this guide is fantastic! Thank you!
@NightShadeleWol Robin seems to be missing from the palettes: it has mint's palette instead.

Also, this guide is fantastic! Thank you!
@NightShadeleWolf hi um i think all these palettes are wrong? or rather they're not descriptive enough? like they only show a few "ingredient colors" but marigold alone has 16 different shades depending on genes.. saffron too, and many many more colors act like this.. so i've had no luck finding a better palette guide but like poi/tox, skink/spin, jag/ros, pet/but, wasp/bee all show various "ingredient colors" or tones? depending on specific named color(like marigold) chosen.. wonder why fr doesnt just show the correct palettes for all colors that artists use for coloring new genes..
@NightShadeleWolf hi um i think all these palettes are wrong? or rather they're not descriptive enough? like they only show a few "ingredient colors" but marigold alone has 16 different shades depending on genes.. saffron too, and many many more colors act like this.. so i've had no luck finding a better palette guide but like poi/tox, skink/spin, jag/ros, pet/but, wasp/bee all show various "ingredient colors" or tones? depending on specific named color(like marigold) chosen.. wonder why fr doesnt just show the correct palettes for all colors that artists use for coloring new genes..
@Marley93 pinging myself for reference
@Marley93 pinging myself for reference
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngxkssoy.jpg
how do???
how do???
1 2 3 4 5 6