Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Colors of FR - Palettes
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NightShadeleWolf Is there an actual guide that helps you decide what colors you can breed together to get certain colors. I have seen the wheel but don't understand how it works. I was wondering because sometimes you cant find certain colors and maybe you can try to breed two colors for the one, If that makes since. thanks
@NightShadeleWolf Is there an actual guide that helps you decide what colors you can breed together to get certain colors. I have seen the wheel but don't understand how it works. I was wondering because sometimes you cant find certain colors and maybe you can try to breed two colors for the one, If that makes since. thanks
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Phatcat
Well i haven't seen a guide but i have seen a code genorator that displays the base color and accents but not the gene colors if thats what your wanting

Then there are the color predictors that displays the base colors

If niether of these are what you are looking for then if you wait a day or two im making a color guide that shows gene colors as well, i can probebly make a genotater with sheets
@Phatcat
Well i haven't seen a guide but i have seen a code genorator that displays the base color and accents but not the gene colors if thats what your wanting

Then there are the color predictors that displays the base colors

If niether of these are what you are looking for then if you wait a day or two im making a color guide that shows gene colors as well, i can probebly make a genotater with sheets
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
@NightShadeleWolf where would I find these guides and are they easy to use.
@NightShadeleWolf where would I find these guides and are they easy to use.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Gaelicvixen
Since the color guide might take a bit i found a guide for butterfly/petal/glimmer that might be useful for your project

Link
@Gaelicvixen
Since the color guide might take a bit i found a guide for butterfly/petal/glimmer that might be useful for your project

Link
@NightShadeleWolf

OMG thank you so much ♥♥♥
@NightShadeleWolf

OMG thank you so much ♥♥♥
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
Yep all they require is you to paste or enter the pair's colors in the spaces

Predictor here

Code genorator here
Yep all they require is you to paste or enter the pair's colors in the spaces

Predictor here

Code genorator here
@NightShadeleWolf
Just so you know 'Gray' is the wrong spelling; FR used 'Grey.'
@NightShadeleWolf
Just so you know 'Gray' is the wrong spelling; FR used 'Grey.'
@TheLegoLady
Ops, thanks for showing me I hand typed the names so that's just how I spell it
@TheLegoLady
Ops, thanks for showing me I hand typed the names so that's just how I spell it
@NightShadeleWolf
That's fine. xD
I would never have noticed except that I threw your color list into a computer program that threw a fit because of the unexpected color. All the other ones seem right though!
@NightShadeleWolf
That's fine. xD
I would never have noticed except that I threw your color list into a computer program that threw a fit because of the unexpected color. All the other ones seem right though!
@TheLegoLady
Well that's good at least xD
@TheLegoLady
Well that's good at least xD
1 2 3 4 5 6