Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LORE]Dragon Variants by Flight
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Bxy26 Added! Thank you for your submmisions
@Bxy26 Added! Thank you for your submmisions
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
@ClockEmpire

Added! Thank you c:
@ClockEmpire

Added! Thank you c:
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
@SunnyToxicBunny

Oh, I did not mean for the "Headcanons or artwork" to be included in the actual post. I was just using the form. I'll make sure to not put that part in for any future submissions.
@SunnyToxicBunny

Oh, I did not mean for the "Headcanons or artwork" to be included in the actual post. I was just using the form. I'll make sure to not put that part in for any future submissions.
giphy.gif
@ClockEmpire

No worries! I just happened to miss deleting it x'3

I am working on cleaning things up as we speak so no fret!
@ClockEmpire

No worries! I just happened to miss deleting it x'3

I am working on cleaning things up as we speak so no fret!
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
save this

(useful for lore, thanks!)
save this

(useful for lore, thanks!)
fr + 2 ~ they/them

forum game note - all my lore-d dragons have pronouns in their bios, so please use those when referring to them, thank you (for those without, just go with their assigned)
@SunnyToxicBunny

No clue if this thread is still in use, but here?

Flight: Nature
Breed: All of them :,D
Headcanon: Much like Gladekeeper, who despises the "filth" of other flights, most nature clans tend to strongly dislike dragons from other flights, almost as strongly as Pearlcatchers hate the other breeds. Most other flights scoff at this attitude; Plague especially. They see this as pointless cruelty; if a dragon proves they can survive, no matter the flight, are they not to be accepted? Nature clans argue that they may bring undesired "things" with them.

Flight: Light
Breed: All of them
Headcanon: Most born-and-raised light dragons hold strong grudges against shadow dragons, particularly scholars; in their mind, trusting someone will look for knowledge, even if their flights deity is all about obscuring truth, is madness. Shadow magisters and scholars will often be begrudginly accepted to study with pretend-smiles, but are to be accompanied by atleast one librarian or assistant who is light-born. Most shadow scholars recognize it, and laugh at the stupidity of it all, before slipping away to absorb knowledge in peace.
@SunnyToxicBunny

No clue if this thread is still in use, but here?

Flight: Nature
Breed: All of them :,D
Headcanon: Much like Gladekeeper, who despises the "filth" of other flights, most nature clans tend to strongly dislike dragons from other flights, almost as strongly as Pearlcatchers hate the other breeds. Most other flights scoff at this attitude; Plague especially. They see this as pointless cruelty; if a dragon proves they can survive, no matter the flight, are they not to be accepted? Nature clans argue that they may bring undesired "things" with them.

Flight: Light
Breed: All of them
Headcanon: Most born-and-raised light dragons hold strong grudges against shadow dragons, particularly scholars; in their mind, trusting someone will look for knowledge, even if their flights deity is all about obscuring truth, is madness. Shadow magisters and scholars will often be begrudginly accepted to study with pretend-smiles, but are to be accompanied by atleast one librarian or assistant who is light-born. Most shadow scholars recognize it, and laugh at the stupidity of it all, before slipping away to absorb knowledge in peace.
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
@SunnyToxicBunny
Flight: Water
Breed: Imperial
Headcanons or art work: Water Imperials are the most elusive of all the flights. They lack the beards and manes of their cousins and instead have fins and frills. Water Imperials swim through the water by undulating their bodies. Their wings are smaller to reduce drag. Some think they will eventually become vestigial. Dead Imperials who aren't properly buried wind up becoming Hydras, which are Emperors that are only comprised of Water Imperials.
@SunnyToxicBunny
Flight: Water
Breed: Imperial
Headcanons or art work: Water Imperials are the most elusive of all the flights. They lack the beards and manes of their cousins and instead have fins and frills. Water Imperials swim through the water by undulating their bodies. Their wings are smaller to reduce drag. Some think they will eventually become vestigial. Dead Imperials who aren't properly buried wind up becoming Hydras, which are Emperors that are only comprised of Water Imperials.
lJOfj9Z.pngo373-d01-himboatheart.pngo373-d05-himboatheart.pngo373-d02-himboatheart.pngo373-d04-himboatheart.pngo373-d03-himboatheart.png
Flight: Earth
Breed: Ridgebacks

Headcannon:
Since Ridgebacks are known for their tunneling capabilities, it makes sense that Earth Ridgebacks would be the best burrowers of Sorneith. Their Earth affinity allows them to carve through solid rock with ease, and their size and strength enable them to create vast tunnel networks. It is not uncommon for bands of Ridgebacks in the Earth flight to create spontaneous excavations into the earth just for the sake of burrowing and consequentially borrowing clan resources right under other dragons' feet.
Flight: Earth
Breed: Ridgebacks

Headcannon:
Since Ridgebacks are known for their tunneling capabilities, it makes sense that Earth Ridgebacks would be the best burrowers of Sorneith. Their Earth affinity allows them to carve through solid rock with ease, and their size and strength enable them to create vast tunnel networks. It is not uncommon for bands of Ridgebacks in the Earth flight to create spontaneous excavations into the earth just for the sake of burrowing and consequentially borrowing clan resources right under other dragons' feet.
@SunnyToxicBunny
Flight: Lightning
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Headcanons or art work: Lightning Pearlcatcher pearls generate small amounts of electricity, enough to power small creations but not enough to considered by the Stormcatcher a worthwhile source on a grander scale. Very dedicated Pearlcatchers hook their pearls up to critical systems, to prevent them from having to be restarted from scratch in case larger machines fail to operate for whatever reason. This, however, is extremely rare, as Lightning Pearlcatchers value their pearls as much as their Light brethren.
@SunnyToxicBunny
Flight: Lightning
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Headcanons or art work: Lightning Pearlcatcher pearls generate small amounts of electricity, enough to power small creations but not enough to considered by the Stormcatcher a worthwhile source on a grander scale. Very dedicated Pearlcatchers hook their pearls up to critical systems, to prevent them from having to be restarted from scratch in case larger machines fail to operate for whatever reason. This, however, is extremely rare, as Lightning Pearlcatchers value their pearls as much as their Light brethren.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23