Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Sornieth Floriography Guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rhea Thanks for pointing that out! I'm not sure why it's showing up so small, the font in the columns is the same size as the rest of the text in the thread, same font, should be the same size. But...it's not. I'm gonna bump it up another notch with the next batch of flowers.
@Rhea Thanks for pointing that out! I'm not sure why it's showing up so small, the font in the columns is the same size as the rest of the text in the thread, same font, should be the same size. But...it's not. I'm gonna bump it up another notch with the next batch of flowers.

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@sciencings It's a side effect of the columns code, possibly exacerbated by the font used. Try size 5-6?
@sciencings It's a side effect of the columns code, possibly exacerbated by the font used. Try size 5-6?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Well that's obnoxious. It's at 5 now, how's it look?
@Rhea Well that's obnoxious. It's at 5 now, how's it look?

@sciencings 5 looks good.
@sciencings 5 looks good.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Thanks very much!
@Rhea Thanks very much!

@sciencings This is BRILLIANT. I'm a little in love with it!
@sciencings This is BRILLIANT. I'm a little in love with it!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@PunsandShips I spent an entire day of my life on making this guide because of a single one of my lore dragons, and I have absolutely zero regrets.
@PunsandShips I spent an entire day of my life on making this guide because of a single one of my lore dragons, and I have absolutely zero regrets.

@sciencings It's immensely creative and ingenuitive. I'm not sure how I'm going to work it into my lore, but I know I will. It's too brilliant to ignore!
@sciencings It's immensely creative and ingenuitive. I'm not sure how I'm going to work it into my lore, but I know I will. It's too brilliant to ignore!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@sciencings I adore this and would love some way to link to it. I might pick a flower item to use but if you made a badge of some kind I'd definitely use that :)
@sciencings I adore this and would love some way to link to it. I might pick a flower item to use but if you made a badge of some kind I'd definitely use that :)
@BatCrooks I have about negative twelve graphics skills, but eventually I'm gonna order some for this thread. Once I save up some money from my "buy all the hatchlings!" spree...
@BatCrooks I have about negative twelve graphics skills, but eventually I'm gonna order some for this thread. Once I save up some money from my "buy all the hatchlings!" spree...

1 2 3 4 5 6