Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Very helpful! I'm certainly going to use at least some of those 'tricks'. Thank you very much!
Very helpful! I'm certainly going to use at least some of those 'tricks'. Thank you very much!
R6ABT6t.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/2174045#post_2174045[/url]
Awesome guide @Ygdrasill. I'm already on it xD But, hold on... [quote]. Consider you can buy 100 slots for 50 gems which is an absolute bargain[/quote] Isn't that 50gems each slot and a total of 5kg for 100 slots?
Awesome guide @Ygdrasill. I'm already on it xD
But, hold on...
Quote:
. Consider you can buy 100 slots for 50 gems which is an absolute bargain

Isn't that 50gems each slot and a total of 5kg for 100 slots?
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
@Ygdrasill

This is the first time since I joined reg window Nov 2014 that I actually ran into this guide. I gotta say quite a bit of what you are saying is common sense but not everyone has it to be honest. I learned a few things I didn't know and certainly reinforced a bunch of what it has taken me a few years to understand. Thank you this is a really great guide and a necessary look at those "Rule of Thumb" items to say the least ^^
@Ygdrasill

This is the first time since I joined reg window Nov 2014 that I actually ran into this guide. I gotta say quite a bit of what you are saying is common sense but not everyone has it to be honest. I learned a few things I didn't know and certainly reinforced a bunch of what it has taken me a few years to understand. Thank you this is a really great guide and a necessary look at those "Rule of Thumb" items to say the least ^^
XdA0BPq.png
[quote name="ZhuKage" date="2020-03-28 14:49:03" ] Awesome guide @Ygdrasill. I'm already on it xD But, hold on.. Isn't that 50gems each slot and a total of 5kg for 100 slots? [/quote] THat's what I meant. I should probably re-word that part
ZhuKage wrote on 2020-03-28 14:49:03:
Awesome guide @Ygdrasill. I'm already on it xD
But, hold on..

Isn't that 50gems each slot and a total of 5kg for 100 slots?

THat's what I meant. I should probably re-word that part
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
^
^
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@terranormal

Pinging myself so I can find this again!

just blew through the rest of my funds to get full fodder breeding going, rip my bank account
@terranormal

Pinging myself so I can find this again!

just blew through the rest of my funds to get full fodder breeding going, rip my bank account
These are great. I wish everyone would read them!
These are great. I wish everyone would read them!
i've used this guide for years. the only thing i think should b mentioned: constantly check the items for sale forum. a lot of the time you'll end up finding good deals. take them. buy and resell. take advantage of off-site trading -- i made 800g just referring someone on dappervolk. everskies items you don't use? sell them for gems. same with chickensmoothie & dappervolk. always make sure to check this forum when buying expensive items (sprites, old fest apparel, etc).
i've used this guide for years. the only thing i think should b mentioned: constantly check the items for sale forum. a lot of the time you'll end up finding good deals. take them. buy and resell. take advantage of off-site trading -- i made 800g just referring someone on dappervolk. everskies items you don't use? sell them for gems. same with chickensmoothie & dappervolk. always make sure to check this forum when buying expensive items (sprites, old fest apparel, etc).
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@Ygdrasill May you add to check both treasure and gem prices before buying? I bought an item for 100 gems when it was also listed fairly for 18kt.
@Ygdrasill May you add to check both treasure and gem prices before buying? I bought an item for 100 gems when it was also listed fairly for 18kt.
"Wow," I said, "a handy-dandy guide for making dragon cash! "

"Oh no," I said, when I realized that it would mean contradicting hoarder-brain and selling all the stuff I have lying around in my hoard because what if I need those 40 copies of the exact same bit of apparel. (I am not joking, sadly.)

*sigh* welp. back to the grind
"Wow," I said, "a handy-dandy guide for making dragon cash! "

"Oh no," I said, when I realized that it would mean contradicting hoarder-brain and selling all the stuff I have lying around in my hoard because what if I need those 40 copies of the exact same bit of apparel. (I am not joking, sadly.)

*sigh* welp. back to the grind
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32