Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The new colourwheel
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rauxel thanks for all the hard work! I always looked forward to seeing your updated list. It's been very handy to reference
@Rauxel thanks for all the hard work! I always looked forward to seeing your updated list. It's been very handy to reference
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Rauxel

the final color wheel looks so beautiful! good job! c:
@Rauxel

the final color wheel looks so beautiful! good job! c:
w2GVor2.jpg
@Rauxel this is super helpful, you've done an amazing job keeping up with all the new colors and their locations on the wheel!
pinging myself to check back later @Alyssawolf
@Rauxel this is super helpful, you've done an amazing job keeping up with all the new colors and their locations on the wheel!
pinging myself to check back later @Alyssawolf
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
@Rauxel Thank you for keeping us all updated on this; your effort is appreciated! I'm real excited for this, though also kinda eh, since I will have to think about retiring some of my pairs...
@Rauxel Thank you for keeping us all updated on this; your effort is appreciated! I'm real excited for this, though also kinda eh, since I will have to think about retiring some of my pairs...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Rauxel - Thank you for your hard work on this :D

@randomtux - Pinging you to this thread since you wanted to see the new color wheel proper! Just check the first post :)
@Rauxel - Thank you for your hard work on this :D

@randomtux - Pinging you to this thread since you wanted to see the new color wheel proper! Just check the first post :)
naturef2.png
This is so great. Thanks
This is so great. Thanks
@Rauxel
I also have a breeding range predictor over at http://*****/Wl3yd if you want to link that up in your post too. ;)
@Rauxel
I also have a breeding range predictor over at http://*****/Wl3yd if you want to link that up in your post too. ;)
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Rauxel thanks for all your hard work on this! This is truly an invaluable resource that I know personally will come in handy c:
@Rauxel thanks for all your hard work on this! This is truly an invaluable resource that I know personally will come in handy c:
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
This is fantastic, thank you
This is fantastic, thank you
5891598x3192239.png
@Perrydotto thanks man! that's a lot of colours!
@Perrydotto thanks man! that's a lot of colours!
8WukT7a.pngtumblr_ovfdabWhFb1uct8hlo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6