Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66
@stygianzin

Omg I see what you mean that looks so cool holy crap *O* I don't have a 3DS but I'll have to consider getting one when that comes out cause it's goooooorgeous! I love the amount of different monster types :D
@stygianzin

Omg I see what you mean that looks so cool holy crap *O* I don't have a 3DS but I'll have to consider getting one when that comes out cause it's goooooorgeous! I love the amount of different monster types :D
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter

And you haven't seen half of them. There are so many unique and awsome monsters, and there's always some diferent way to tackle the same monster, it's insane!

I hope i see you around there then :P It's an awsome game. On a side note, i've been playing this game series since 2010, and i've spent like over 2000 hours in all the MonHun games. Wowie.
@VolatileMatter

And you haven't seen half of them. There are so many unique and awsome monsters, and there's always some diferent way to tackle the same monster, it's insane!

I hope i see you around there then :P It's an awsome game. On a side note, i've been playing this game series since 2010, and i've spent like over 2000 hours in all the MonHun games. Wowie.
@stygianzin Omg that sounds amazing! When I get it I'll be on with the same username (VolatileMatter) :D
@stygianzin Omg that sounds amazing! When I get it I'll be on with the same username (VolatileMatter) :D
-
Bump!
Bump!
Commission+Victorians.png
Bump
Bump
-
@VolatileMatter

Good news! The owner of the blue imp has contacted me again! They are still interested in selling, so i let you know how it goes from there *3*

Aparently he's just been busy, that's a refief tough.
@VolatileMatter

Good news! The owner of the blue imp has contacted me again! They are still interested in selling, so i let you know how it goes from there *3*

Aparently he's just been busy, that's a refief tough.
@stygianzin Yayay congrats!
@stygianzin Yayay congrats!
-
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1700861][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a900/f/2015/365/b/3/candy_cuties_bump_by_vibiana-d9m80bg.gif[/img][/url][/center]
candy_cuties_bump_by_vibiana-d9m80bg.gif
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@VolatileMatter As the owner of the Gentle Breeze Hatchery & Adults, I end up exhaulting. Like a LOT. Because no one seems to show any interest when the dergs are still available. I really dont like to but I constantly need the lair space. Please feel free to grab the link from my Profile Page and paste it here in the hatchery list. Id rather rehome than exhault and I sell the non subspecies at 10k typically unless theyre twins or gen ones. I also have a pinglist for those who want to be on it.
@VolatileMatter As the owner of the Gentle Breeze Hatchery & Adults, I end up exhaulting. Like a LOT. Because no one seems to show any interest when the dergs are still available. I really dont like to but I constantly need the lair space. Please feel free to grab the link from my Profile Page and paste it here in the hatchery list. Id rather rehome than exhault and I sell the non subspecies at 10k typically unless theyre twins or gen ones. I also have a pinglist for those who want to be on it.
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66