Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
@Kasamir Bookmarked
@Kasamir Bookmarked
-Kasamir
@heavenlyEarth I can do that right now :)
@heavenlyEarth I can do that right now :)
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter Bump because this is super neat! It's so useful I'm surprised it didn't already exist. Would you mind being affiliates? This is my banner: [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1733020][img]http://i.imgur.com/zRgezKc.png[/img][/url][/center][/code]
@VolatileMatter Bump because this is super neat! It's so useful I'm surprised it didn't already exist.
Would you mind being affiliates? This is my banner:
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1733020][img]http://i.imgur.com/zRgezKc.png[/img][/url][/center]

@CakeCadaver Thanks, and I would love to :)
@CakeCadaver Thanks, and I would love to :)
-
@VolatileMatter
Hello. Sorry I didn't come and see this, now! It looks great! But forgive my English is not good, some things is not very good; W; This is a need to fill out the form to the url? I'm not sure how can operate it.,-)
@VolatileMatter
Hello. Sorry I didn't come and see this, now! It looks great! But forgive my English is not good, some things is not very good; W; This is a need to fill out the form to the url? I'm not sure how can operate it.,-)
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@VolatileMatter This is amazing! Definitely bookmarking it. I would love to see more people using this!
@VolatileMatter This is amazing! Definitely bookmarking it. I would love to see more people using this!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@VolatileMatter Bookmarked. Definitely worth running hatchlings through here while waiting to train/exalt 'em. Also, as someone with some spreadsheet experience, that's a damn awesome spreadsheet you've got there.
@VolatileMatter Bookmarked. Definitely worth running hatchlings through here while waiting to train/exalt 'em. Also, as someone with some spreadsheet experience, that's a damn awesome spreadsheet you've got there.
rxT5Faj.png 41MZFGL.png rxT5Faj.png
@VolatileMatter

Um, how do? qwq sorry for bothering you. I'm looking for a female crimson/crimson/charcoal dragon?
@VolatileMatter

Um, how do? qwq sorry for bothering you. I'm looking for a female crimson/crimson/charcoal dragon?
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin Sorry for the wait! You just scroll to an empty row, and type in each quality you want. if there's something you're not as picky about (like flight or genes) you can put "no preference" I hope that helps!

Video Tutorial on how to use GECS 2.0!
@TheRedHarlequin Sorry for the wait! You just scroll to an empty row, and type in each quality you want. if there's something you're not as picky about (like flight or genes) you can put "no preference" I hope that helps!

Video Tutorial on how to use GECS 2.0!
-
@compcalc Thank you! It's my latest "illusion of productivity whilst procrastinating" toy xD
@compcalc Thank you! It's my latest "illusion of productivity whilst procrastinating" toy xD
-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66