Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@ShadowRising @CasualTea96 - If you guys need help making subspecies articles in the wiki I'm more than happy to help!
@ShadowRising @CasualTea96 - If you guys need help making subspecies articles in the wiki I'm more than happy to help!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan
Thats awesome! But i have to ask, do you have wiki experience? because as i quickly figured out, it is very hard to use it if you havent before and i dont want you to stress about it '3'
@Gilan
Thats awesome! But i have to ask, do you have wiki experience? because as i quickly figured out, it is very hard to use it if you havent before and i dont want you to stress about it '3'
m8aFFXb.gif

Hello everyone! CT and I got a bit more involved in the push than we'd planned, so a number of small housekeeping things have been left undone, and we didn't get as far with The Surprise as we'd hoped. But! That will be released some time this week.

For now, go to the first page and enjoy the new banner and sigs made by ParadiseFever! :D

Hello everyone! CT and I got a bit more involved in the push than we'd planned, so a number of small housekeeping things have been left undone, and we didn't get as far with The Surprise as we'd hoped. But! That will be released some time this week.

For now, go to the first page and enjoy the new banner and sigs made by ParadiseFever! :D
FR +12
@ShadowRising

No worries ^^ The push was great!

@ParadiseFever

Wonderful banners/sigs! :)
@ShadowRising

No worries ^^ The push was great!

@ParadiseFever

Wonderful banners/sigs! :)
OjayHBU.png
@Dantei
Thank you!

@ShadowRising
Everything looks really great! Really excited for the whole subspecies. Live Wire, Blitzkrieg, and Technician are my favs.
@Dantei
Thank you!

@ShadowRising
Everything looks really great! Really excited for the whole subspecies. Live Wire, Blitzkrieg, and Technician are my favs.
@ParadiseFever

Lol, it looks great in large part to you, my friend.

Would you like to be added as an interested party for those three breeds (in the Lightning Lab)?
@ParadiseFever

Lol, it looks great in large part to you, my friend.

Would you like to be added as an interested party for those three breeds (in the Lightning Lab)?
FR +12
@ShadowRising
I just merely did the visual bits X); You did most of the legwork, and of course everyone else that pitched in.

And yes please!
@ShadowRising
I just merely did the visual bits X); You did most of the legwork, and of course everyone else that pitched in.

And yes please!
@ParadiseFever

You've been added (as you can probably tell from all the pings, lol).

I like to make notes when people have been added, though, so that anyone reading knows I'm on top of things and respond. :)
@ParadiseFever

You've been added (as you can probably tell from all the pings, lol).

I like to make notes when people have been added, though, so that anyone reading knows I'm on top of things and respond. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising
Please add me to the pinglist for all updates. ^^
@ShadowRising
Please add me to the pinglist for all updates. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

Added! :)
@AeonsMusings

Added! :)
FR +12
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28