Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Everything Used For Swipp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rubyshimmer

niiiiiice!!!

please add me to pinglist for change notifications. tyvm!!
@rubyshimmer

niiiiiice!!!

please add me to pinglist for change notifications. tyvm!!
@rubyshimmer With the Swipp 2.0 update there are new items to be added. I know that at least some are already on the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24]Encyclopedia[/url]. For example, the [item=Used Cartography Ink] and [item=Scroll Case] are now needed for the [item=Accent: Scroll of Pells]. And while I'm here, please add me to the pinglist!
@rubyshimmer

With the Swipp 2.0 update there are new items to be added. I know that at least some are already on the Encyclopedia. For example, the
Used Cartography Ink and Scroll Case
are now needed for the
Accent: Scroll of Pells .

And while I'm here, please add me to the pinglist!
cmclanpage_by-diaveborn_zps0jz3y3jq.png
@rubyshimmer Did something happen to Glow Mushrooms? I swear they used to be needed for some sort of trade.
@rubyshimmer Did something happen to Glow Mushrooms? I swear they used to be needed for some sort of trade.
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png
Seeker Orbs and Depleted sacridite for depleted dreams skin? Maybe i missed it
Seeker Orbs and Depleted sacridite for depleted dreams skin? Maybe i missed it
@rubyshimmer Thank you so much
@Hadidah @AncientRose @Goopycrunchi @CanuckMonkey @mizturi I am so sorry, thanks for letting me know about whats going on! I've been offline for the past month. I'll get everything up to date ASAP!
@Hadidah @AncientRose @Goopycrunchi @CanuckMonkey @mizturi I am so sorry, thanks for letting me know about whats going on! I've been offline for the past month. I'll get everything up to date ASAP!
@TalonOcharria
@Elzerei
@CitrineCorrupter
@CottonField
@WhedonverseFan
@LadyRenee
@Dauphine76
@WolfusImagius
@Clay1230
@PantheraOnca
@saxxyben
@Jezerezeh
@mizturi
@CanuckMonkey

THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED AND SO HAS THE PINGLIST! :D Please, if you see any errors at all notify me! Don't feel like youre being annoying, its really helpful!
@TalonOcharria
@Elzerei
@CitrineCorrupter
@CottonField
@WhedonverseFan
@LadyRenee
@Dauphine76
@WolfusImagius
@Clay1230
@PantheraOnca
@saxxyben
@Jezerezeh
@mizturi
@CanuckMonkey

THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED AND SO HAS THE PINGLIST! :D Please, if you see any errors at all notify me! Don't feel like youre being annoying, its really helpful!
@rubyshimmer

Pinglist, please? :D
@rubyshimmer

Pinglist, please? :D
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese Sure thing!
@RayAnneliese Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7