Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Everything Used For Swipp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rubyshimmer
XD I use this checklist everyday after forging. Yours is the most direct to the point guide out there.
Thank you for making it<3
As i saw mentioned if you happen to have a pinglist for updates may I be added as well?
@rubyshimmer
XD I use this checklist everyday after forging. Yours is the most direct to the point guide out there.
Thank you for making it<3
As i saw mentioned if you happen to have a pinglist for updates may I be added as well?
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@TalonOcharria Well, I'll make a pinglist now, and you'll be the first one on it. Im so glad you like this thread <3
@TalonOcharria Well, I'll make a pinglist now, and you'll be the first one on it. Im so glad you like this thread <3
May I be added to the pinglist? @rubyshimmer
May I be added to the pinglist? @rubyshimmer
nZdOLj1.gif
@CottonField Sure thing!
@CottonField Sure thing!
@rubyshimmer Could you add me to your ping list? This guide has been very helpful!
@rubyshimmer Could you add me to your ping list? This guide has been very helpful!
@WhedonverseFan Sure thing! Thanks :)
@WhedonverseFan Sure thing! Thanks :)
@rubyshimmer this is amazing and you ROCK OUT LOUD. Thanks for sharing your hard work! and please put me on your pinglist!!!!
@rubyshimmer this is amazing and you ROCK OUT LOUD. Thanks for sharing your hard work! and please put me on your pinglist!!!!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@rubyshimmer

Please add me to any pinglist you have for updates.

Also...would you ever consider adding a section for items we need to save for Baldwins Pot?
@rubyshimmer

Please add me to any pinglist you have for updates.

Also...would you ever consider adding a section for items we need to save for Baldwins Pot?
4CRxKbX.gif
@rubyshimmer
Can I be added to the ping list too? ^^
@rubyshimmer
Can I be added to the ping list too? ^^
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
May I be added to the pinglist? @rubyshimmer thanks
May I be added to the pinglist? @rubyshimmer thanks
nV3tcFT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7