Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD Baldwin's Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@psychocanes

Maybe I'm blind and just missing it, but is there a purpose for the Coarse Alchemical Reduction or the sizzling phosphorous?
@psychocanes

Maybe I'm blind and just missing it, but is there a purpose for the Coarse Alchemical Reduction or the sizzling phosphorous?

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@Mediscoot

Yeah, as far as I know, they only drop in the Mire. Not sure if you could get them in chests or by Gathering though. @Poisonedpaper might know other places where the claws drop?

Also, we're glad you like the guide!

@arcobaleno

Nope~! They aren't used in the current recipes. They'll probably be used for future recipes that will be added though. We'll keep an eye out for that. :D
@Mediscoot

Yeah, as far as I know, they only drop in the Mire. Not sure if you could get them in chests or by Gathering though. @Poisonedpaper might know other places where the claws drop?

Also, we're glad you like the guide!

@arcobaleno

Nope~! They aren't used in the current recipes. They'll probably be used for future recipes that will be added though. We'll keep an eye out for that. :D
Light Sprite
@Mediscoot Yep, they're a Coliseum drop only! Luckily they drop fairly often :)

@Psychocanes Let's add a section on where to get the miscellaneousness ingredients? Would be helpful!
@Mediscoot Yep, they're a Coliseum drop only! Luckily they drop fairly often :)

@Psychocanes Let's add a section on where to get the miscellaneousness ingredients? Would be helpful!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Sure! I'll adjust the posts once I get on a computer. :)
@Poisonedpaper

Sure! I'll adjust the posts once I get on a computer. :)
Light Sprite
@psychocanes I added some things to our super-secret document already!
@psychocanes I added some things to our super-secret document already!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Ahahaha! I will check the super secret document later! XD
@Poisonedpaper

Ahahaha! I will check the super secret document later! XD
Light Sprite
@psychocanes Oops I have a mistake in several of my lines (5402-5405) where I put Apparel instead of Trinkets even though the result was Sludge. They're locked already. Could you maybe fix them? Sorry!
@psychocanes Oops I have a mistake in several of my lines (5402-5405) where I put Apparel instead of Trinkets even though the result was Sludge. They're locked already. Could you maybe fix them? Sorry!
@psychocanes
This was incredibly helpful! Thanks for compiling this information, I hadn't had a chance to look into the Baldwin stuff yet and felt hopelessly lost, this got me caught up and understanding in minutes. :)
(also I wanted to comment in this thread so I could bookmark it for future use)
@psychocanes
This was incredibly helpful! Thanks for compiling this information, I hadn't had a chance to look into the Baldwin stuff yet and felt hopelessly lost, this got me caught up and understanding in minutes. :)
(also I wanted to comment in this thread so I could bookmark it for future use)
fK1DT0A.png
@psychocanes While the Coarse Alchemical Reduction is not used for anything yet, the Smoky Quartz can (only?) be found Digging in Fire, Plague and Shadow :)

edit;
Also, broken glass bottles can technically be found randomly in the Mire sometimes.
@psychocanes While the Coarse Alchemical Reduction is not used for anything yet, the Smoky Quartz can (only?) be found Digging in Fire, Plague and Shadow :)

edit;
Also, broken glass bottles can technically be found randomly in the Mire sometimes.
s0VUoD0.png
@nika

Alright, fixed it!

@Morbid

Glad you found it useful! @Poisonedpaper and I compiled the data. :3

@Zwynx

Thanks for the info about the Smoky Quartz! Gonna add it to the guide.
@nika

Alright, fixed it!

@Morbid

Glad you found it useful! @Poisonedpaper and I compiled the data. :3

@Zwynx

Thanks for the info about the Smoky Quartz! Gonna add it to the guide.
Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19