Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | BBCode Fonts
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@SpR1nG !!
@SpR1nG !!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

ICEBERG!

This such a sleek yet stylized font, plus it feels so nice and chilly. Like the font a prison in the coldest parts of the southern icefield would use.
ICEBERG!

This such a sleek yet stylized font, plus it feels so nice and chilly. Like the font a prison in the coldest parts of the southern icefield would use.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
WE CAN USE CAMBRIA WAT
THIS IS MASSIVE TO ME
THANK YOU
WE CAN USE CAMBRIA WAT
THIS IS MASSIVE TO ME
THANK YOU
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Thank you for this guide! But are some of the fonts not showing up correctly for anyone else? On both my computer and my phone most of these fonts show up as a generic serif font.

this one shows as comic sans

but this one is not showing as papyrus
Thank you for this guide! But are some of the fonts not showing up correctly for anyone else? On both my computer and my phone most of these fonts show up as a generic serif font.

this one shows as comic sans

but this one is not showing as papyrus
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@LazyGravez

Any and all fonts won't show up unless installed on your device. The ones listed are really common on PCs but aren't universal. So, for example, I can see the different ones on my laptop but my phone mostly shows the same sans serif I have as default on it.
@LazyGravez

Any and all fonts won't show up unless installed on your device. The ones listed are really common on PCs but aren't universal. So, for example, I can see the different ones on my laptop but my phone mostly shows the same sans serif I have as default on it.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

Makes sense, thanks!
@Harbinger

Makes sense, thanks!
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[font=rockwell][size=7]Rockwell[/size][/font] [code][font=rockwell][size=7]Rockwell[/size][/font][/code] [font=baskerville][size=7]Baskerville[/size][/font] [code][font=baskerville][size=7]Baskerville[/size][/font][/code] [font=charter][size=7]Charter[/size][/font] [code][font=charter][size=7]Charter[/size][/font][/code] [font=cochin][size=7]Cochin[/size][/font] [code][font=cochin][size=7]Cochin[/size][/font][/code]
Rockwell
Code:
[font=rockwell][size=7]Rockwell[/size][/font]

Baskerville
Code:
[font=baskerville][size=7]Baskerville[/size][/font]

Charter
Code:
[font=charter][size=7]Charter[/size][/font]

Cochin
Code:
[font=cochin][size=7]Cochin[/size][/font]
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
bookmark
bookmark
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
[size=4]Anyone found [font=Ink Free]Ink Free?[/font] [quote=Ink Free] [size=7][font=Ink Free]Ink Free[/font] [ font=Ink Free][/font] [/quote] Or [font=MV Boli]MV Boli?[/font] [quote=Mv Boli] [size=7][font=MV Boli]MV Boli[/font] [ font=MV Boli][/font] [/quote] Was using Gimp for a skin when I found their fonts and got an idea. Didn't try all of 'em tho
Anyone found Ink Free?

Ink Free wrote:
Ink Free
[ font=Ink Free][/font]

Or MV Boli?
Mv Boli wrote:
MV Boli
[ font=MV Boli][/font]
Was using Gimp for a skin when I found their fonts and got an idea. Didn't try all of 'em tho
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
"Cursive" is a type of font, not the name of a specific one. Which font displays when you mark the text as cursive depends on the "fallback fonts" on your operating system (or in your browser, I will admit I do forget...). If I'm right, these should all display in a different font: [size=5][font=serif]serif[/font][/size] [size=5][font=sans-serif]sans-serif[/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]cursive[/font][/size] [size=5][font=fantasy]fantasy[/font][/size] [size=5][font=monospace]monospace[/font][/size] If you ever want to make your own HTML based website, it's good practice to include these more broad type tags in your stylesheets for browsers that don't support some of the more specific fonts you want to use, BTW [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
"Cursive" is a type of font, not the name of a specific one. Which font displays when you mark the text as cursive depends on the "fallback fonts" on your operating system (or in your browser, I will admit I do forget...).

If I'm right, these should all display in a different font:
serif
sans-serif
cursive
fantasy
monospace

If you ever want to make your own HTML based website, it's good practice to include these more broad type tags in your stylesheets for browsers that don't support some of the more specific fonts you want to use, BTW
Celeana.gif cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
bogsneak enthusiast
she/her or they/them
FR +9
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
2urhdbsv.png dYeCwdA.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25