Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Official Cry/Face Tutorial
1 2 3 4 5 6
@fayewray
I'm afraid not, but Manga Studio translates to Photoshop very easily. It's the same terminology and layout.
@fayewray
I'm afraid not, but Manga Studio translates to Photoshop very easily. It's the same terminology and layout.
@fable ok! i just could NOT figure out the rainbow bit! could you explain that a little more?
@fable ok! i just could NOT figure out the rainbow bit! could you explain that a little more?
GkfDmNh.png
@fayewray
There should be a default rainbow gradient available in Photoshop among the presets. Just make sure you set the gradient to a radial gradient. That's when the gradient expands in a circle. Don't use linear gradient. That makes the gradient expand out in a straight line.
@fayewray
There should be a default rainbow gradient available in Photoshop among the presets. Just make sure you set the gradient to a radial gradient. That's when the gradient expands in a circle. Don't use linear gradient. That makes the gradient expand out in a straight line.
@fable thank you! and can photoshop have it with a bunch of them like in the tutorial? i've only been able to figure out how to get one big one.

ETA: sorry i'm being a pain! ;A;
@fable thank you! and can photoshop have it with a bunch of them like in the tutorial? i've only been able to figure out how to get one big one.

ETA: sorry i'm being a pain! ;A;
GkfDmNh.png
@fayewray
I believe so?
@fayewray
I believe so?
Terrific tutorial. :) Are you going to add it to your dA? it's so hard to keep track of useful things here.
Terrific tutorial. :) Are you going to add it to your dA? it's so hard to keep track of useful things here.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Fable Thank you so much for making this, it's been a lifesaver ;w; I want to try making a cry/face tutorial for SAI users and was wondering if I can credit you and reference this thread if I make one? (I incorporated a lot from this tutorial such as the rainbow gradients)
@Fable Thank you so much for making this, it's been a lifesaver ;w; I want to try making a cry/face tutorial for SAI users and was wondering if I can credit you and reference this thread if I make one? (I incorporated a lot from this tutorial such as the rainbow gradients)
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 Sure thing, I would just love to see it myself so if you make it, link it here
@HPE24 Sure thing, I would just love to see it myself so if you make it, link it here
Oh gosh, thanks a million for this tutorial! I was wondering!
Oh gosh, thanks a million for this tutorial! I was wondering!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Memento Mori
stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Memento Mori
@Lynchly
@Lynchly
1 2 3 4 5 6