Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Shop Tutorial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DomiTheMystic Pinging myself for laters~!.
@DomiTheMystic Pinging myself for laters~!.
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
Bump.
Bump.
@Monako

Thank you so much :) It really helpful.
@Monako

Thank you so much :) It really helpful.
*FR Time +16*
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/15985652qkpcib.png Accent: Kitty cape
@WingedFeline16 Aw, no problem I'm so glad it was useful to you!
@WingedFeline16 Aw, no problem I'm so glad it was useful to you!
@CosmicAsh
self ping
@CosmicAsh
self ping
VbrklUz.png9TDiR0b.pngeT0v5eI.png
@Monako Hi, so I've been thinking a lot about opening a skin/accent shop- I've made 2 space themed things so far, but how would I format an interest check? And is it okay if I PM you what I've done to see if it's ok quality or if there's any problems with them?
@Monako Hi, so I've been thinking a lot about opening a skin/accent shop- I've made 2 space themed things so far, but how would I format an interest check? And is it okay if I PM you what I've done to see if it's ok quality or if there's any problems with them?
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato You most certainly can pm me! Interest checks are fairly simple, all you really need to do is post an image of your skins or accents. You should probably start a 500gems for an accent and 700 to 900 gems for a skin. You're free to ask people though.

I usually don't do interest checks because I like to mass ping people from the G.A.S.P piglist ad you're only able to ping people about a specific accent once per 6 months I believe.
@IzzyThyPotato You most certainly can pm me! Interest checks are fairly simple, all you really need to do is post an image of your skins or accents. You should probably start a 500gems for an accent and 700 to 900 gems for a skin. You're free to ask people though.

I usually don't do interest checks because I like to mass ping people from the G.A.S.P piglist ad you're only able to ping people about a specific accent once per 6 months I believe.
@werewolvess Pinging myself for later.
@werewolvess Pinging myself for later.
Wish I saw this guide earlier. xD I made a thread for preorders. Not sure if I'll actually have a full shop .. that's kinda scary x'D

Thanks for the guide =)
Wish I saw this guide earlier. xD I made a thread for preorders. Not sure if I'll actually have a full shop .. that's kinda scary x'D

Thanks for the guide =)
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Monako I'm considering selling my Earthshaker's skin submission, and I'd like to know if I could PM it to You before making an interest check. And, since you advised against posting a preview of an accent alone, I'd like to know how does that rule apply to skin previews. I also have a rather silly question: Is there a way to check if any particular accent/skin idea has already been done?
@Monako I'm considering selling my Earthshaker's skin submission, and I'd like to know if I could PM it to You before making an interest check. And, since you advised against posting a preview of an accent alone, I'd like to know how does that rule apply to skin previews. I also have a rather silly question: Is there a way to check if any particular accent/skin idea has already been done?
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9