Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Light)
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 655 656
@TaintedIllusions

the One shot has always been for me anyway, the most successful. I had the best luck for currency anyway in the Arena. It is a better venue than the Crystal Pools so it would seem. Also one trick I have discovered is to hit the Neutral after non light element and then the current element last (Light here) but that has been the best way to do it for 8 years anyway. Good luck!

(My chest grinding has been 0 this festival too)
@TaintedIllusions

the One shot has always been for me anyway, the most successful. I had the best luck for currency anyway in the Arena. It is a better venue than the Crystal Pools so it would seem. Also one trick I have discovered is to hit the Neutral after non light element and then the current element last (Light here) but that has been the best way to do it for 8 years anyway. Good luck!

(My chest grinding has been 0 this festival too)
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

I have one of those and I don't particularly like it. I'm going to see if I can get one for you, but if there isn't one, I'll sell you this one for the Light price :)

Ari
@kitsune56

I have one of those and I don't particularly like it. I'm going to see if I can get one for you, but if there isn't one, I'll sell you this one for the Light price :)

Ari
7d96ebw.gif
@ williwawwarden Thank you for sending me the Heritage of Suns!
@ williwawwarden Thank you for sending me the Heritage of Suns!
XdA0BPq.png
@Arianethel

Thanks much Ari but one of my flight members got me one.
@Arianethel

Thanks much Ari but one of my flight members got me one.
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 I guess buying one more than I meant to worked out all right after all! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]7 Glad to help.
@kitsune56 I guess buying one more than I meant to worked out all right after all! 7 Glad to help.
@kitsune56

(snicker) I just snagged one too :D Oh well, now I have two :) And it's always fun to swoop in on the MP :D
@kitsune56

(snicker) I just snagged one too :D Oh well, now I have two :) And it's always fun to swoop in on the MP :D
7d96ebw.gif
happy thundercrack y'all!!
happy thundercrack y'all!!
u9LarVO.png
As always, I am incredibly thankful for your dedication to keeping this thread updated.
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
As always, I am incredibly thankful for your dedication to keeping this thread updated.
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Happy thundercrack!
Happy thundercrack!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Which is giving out good payout for you guys? Last fest what wasn't at highest on this list wasn't giving good drops of currency or chests. Just curious
Which is giving out good payout for you guys? Last fest what wasn't at highest on this list wasn't giving good drops of currency or chests. Just curious
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 655 656