Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 653 654
[emoji=chameleon size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.png
Pokin’ this for that final Wavecrest push, just so that everyone knows where all the skins come from and whether they should grind vs. buy the ones they’re missing! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Or at least, that’s why [i]I[/i] always need it at the tail end of a festival, because I always forget to buy the skins I’m missing til it’s almost over. xD You’re a godsend, as always, Maki~! “Eleven sent,” as it were. :P
Pokin’ this for that final Wavecrest push, just so that everyone knows where all the skins come from and whether they should grind vs. buy the ones they’re missing!

Or at least, that’s why I always need it at the tail end of a festival, because I always forget to buy the skins I’m missing til it’s almost over. xD

You’re a godsend, as always, Maki~! “Eleven sent,” as it were. :P
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Thank you for this :3
Thank you for this :3
XDRtGHs.png
Thanks for updating so early. :)
Thanks for updating so early. :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
BRING IT ONNNNN lol
BRING IT ONNNNN lol
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
:0
:0
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
At least Greenskeeper's going better than the past few fests. I've managed to get one chest while playing on the laptop and three chests this morning playing on the phone at the laundromat. I never noticed until I got home but, apparently, someone was eager to insert a special fest chest into the mix. [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VN2zsqSV/2020-Greenskeeper-s-Error.png[/img][/url] Let's see if that happens again.
At least Greenskeeper's going better than the past few fests. I've managed to get one chest while playing on the laptop and three chests this morning playing on the phone at the laundromat. I never noticed until I got home but, apparently, someone was eager to insert a special fest chest into the mix.

2020-Greenskeeper-s-Error.png

Let's see if that happens again.
wb_brindlefur.png
Thank you for this wonderful guide! So useful :D
Thank you for this wonderful guide! So useful :D
9D8YYS1.png
@brindlefur

You didn't get the Wind Festival chest during Greenskeeper Gathering. For some reason that Wind chest is showing up after the GG chests.

It looks the same in my vault.
@brindlefur

You didn't get the Wind Festival chest during Greenskeeper Gathering. For some reason that Wind chest is showing up after the GG chests.

It looks the same in my vault.
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 653 654