Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 653 654
@Phate07

I've been training a single fodder in the Roost and doing about half the rate? 23 sprockets in twenty-thirty min I think? But that wasn't timed, I'm just guessing, and my team is not streamlined, just a couple of heavy hitters, so in theory I could be doing way better with a third L25 on the team. But I am training to L10 for fodder ATM, and I think that currency is ok. Just throwing it out there in case you want to join me in the higher levels/training sector. ^_^

And if the Cove is working for you, well done!
@Phate07

I've been training a single fodder in the Roost and doing about half the rate? 23 sprockets in twenty-thirty min I think? But that wasn't timed, I'm just guessing, and my team is not streamlined, just a couple of heavy hitters, so in theory I could be doing way better with a third L25 on the team. But I am training to L10 for fodder ATM, and I think that currency is ok. Just throwing it out there in case you want to join me in the higher levels/training sector. ^_^

And if the Cove is working for you, well done!
abandoned factory chest found in scorched forest!
abandoned factory chest found in scorched forest!
Please ping me!
10.png
I oddly had my best luck yesterday in the Sandswept Delta, I got three chests (Sssstrike!, Clockwork Assistant, and Porcelain Automaton), almost a full stack of sprockets, and a Shadow egg! But Scorched Forest was doing its job for a good while after that in terms of sprocket output.
I oddly had my best luck yesterday in the Sandswept Delta, I got three chests (Sssstrike!, Clockwork Assistant, and Porcelain Automaton), almost a full stack of sprockets, and a Shadow egg! But Scorched Forest was doing its job for a good while after that in terms of sprocket output.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
So do all chests have a chance of dropping from all Lightning opponents? Or is it only certain Lightning or neutral opponents who drop certain chests?

I ask because I thought it was all of them, but people seem to have been specifying who dropped what.
So do all chests have a chance of dropping from all Lightning opponents? Or is it only certain Lightning or neutral opponents who drop certain chests?

I ask because I thought it was all of them, but people seem to have been specifying who dropped what.
@Starphire Yes, all of them, it's mentioned under the chests: [quote]Each elemental and neutral monster drops all 6 chests[/quote] You can also check the database: [gamedb item=35388] [gamedb item=35389] [gamedb item=35390] [gamedb item=35391] [gamedb item=35392] [gamedb item=35393] drop from the same 100 monsters.
@Starphire

Yes, all of them, it's mentioned under the chests:
Quote:
Each elemental and neutral monster drops all 6 chests

You can also check the database:

Porcelain Automaton Chest
Tesla Coil Chest
Abandoned Factory Chest
Clockwork Assistant Chest
Rainbow Lightning Chest
Sssstrike Chest

drop from the same 100 monsters.
Awesome, thanks @Maki!
Awesome, thanks @Maki!
38 sprockets from 90 battles at Thunderhead Savanna
38 sprockets from 90 battles at Thunderhead Savanna
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
I've been battling in the Thunderhead Savanna and have collected some stacks of sprockets.

However, I have not seen a festival chest drop since some time yesterday. Is that normal? Is that a bug? According to the sprocket per chest ratio I should have found at least five by now.

Wait, are some areas better for farming specifically chests? I had the best luck in the scorched forest.
I've been battling in the Thunderhead Savanna and have collected some stacks of sprockets.

However, I have not seen a festival chest drop since some time yesterday. Is that normal? Is that a bug? According to the sprocket per chest ratio I should have found at least five by now.

Wait, are some areas better for farming specifically chests? I had the best luck in the scorched forest.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I, too, would like to know if there is a better chance for chests to drop in one area over another. The higher venues, maybe?

However, it has happened in more than one festival that I have been completely skunked when it comes to chests. Just the luck of the RNG, I guess.
I, too, would like to know if there is a better chance for chests to drop in one area over another. The higher venues, maybe?

However, it has happened in more than one festival that I have been completely skunked when it comes to chests. Just the luck of the RNG, I guess.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Tynethyne @Herddog

The festival currency has the same drop rate in all the venues (30-40% neutral, listed as "Uncommon" in the Game Database, and 50-60% elemental, listed as "Common").

We don't know the exact drop rate for the chests, but it should be ~0.4-0.5% (listed as "Very Rarely" for both neutral and elemental monsters), so the best venues for chests are very similar to the best venues for currency. You can see here the numbers for the Nature festival.
@Tynethyne @Herddog

The festival currency has the same drop rate in all the venues (30-40% neutral, listed as "Uncommon" in the Game Database, and 50-60% elemental, listed as "Common").

We don't know the exact drop rate for the chests, but it should be ~0.4-0.5% (listed as "Very Rarely" for both neutral and elemental monsters), so the best venues for chests are very similar to the best venues for currency. You can see here the numbers for the Nature festival.
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 653 654