Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 653 654
Just wanting to save this form! Thank you for making this to help! ^.^
Just wanting to save this form! Thank you for making this to help! ^.^
pCXTX60.png oi769W4.png
k7mTvIf.png
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
rix3ppo.png
fire.gif
Thank you for keeping this up♥

Crystal pools offers 4pts food drops so while you get less festival currency, you more side money and get a chance for those pretty soft pink silks.
Thank you for keeping this up♥

Crystal pools offers 4pts food drops so while you get less festival currency, you more side money and get a chance for those pretty soft pink silks.
the mask quest
AbyssalRuins' Fancy Rocks and Shiny Things
Have a bred G1 you want to get rid of? Post here and I might buy.
Just got the Behold the Sun chest from a Brilliant Psywurm in the Mire.
Just got the Behold the Sun chest from a Brilliant Psywurm in the Mire.
Furry-Paws
Furry-Paws-Button.png
Gap
Info
She/Her
+19hr
Gamer
Youtuber
Familiar Collector
Gap
tDeKDnH.png
Gap
Hot Links
Sales
Wishlist
Familiar Wishlist
HDen List
Gap
Dappervolk
Dappervolk-Button.png
I got a Prismatic Sunrise chest from a Greatshell in the Sandswept Delta!
I got a Prismatic Sunrise chest from a Greatshell in the Sandswept Delta!
@Maki Thanks for keeping this active! I consult the stats of this guide every fest and I thank you for taking the guesswork out of farming for currency and chests!

I'm missing the usual layout, though. I'd like to see the full stats the way they were usually presented before. I usually find the predicted currency/hr rate was the stat I needed the least. I'd like to know how many mobs of which element are in each area. If you still have this information, please post it?
@Maki Thanks for keeping this active! I consult the stats of this guide every fest and I thank you for taking the guesswork out of farming for currency and chests!

I'm missing the usual layout, though. I'd like to see the full stats the way they were usually presented before. I usually find the predicted currency/hr rate was the stat I needed the least. I'd like to know how many mobs of which element are in each area. If you still have this information, please post it?
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@Maki I wholeheartedly agree with @Tryvyal about the stats on the first post! I'm most interested in chests, as I tend to just get currency while I'm farming for those. I would assume based on the currency rates provided that it's still the best place for chest farming as well, but I guess I just liked the clearness of the way it was before.

Though I understand if it made a lot more trouble for you to post so many statistics at once.
@Maki I wholeheartedly agree with @Tryvyal about the stats on the first post! I'm most interested in chests, as I tend to just get currency while I'm farming for those. I would assume based on the currency rates provided that it's still the best place for chest farming as well, but I guess I just liked the clearness of the way it was before.

Though I understand if it made a lot more trouble for you to post so many statistics at once.
ovr5btA.png
@maki is there any ping list I could be added to to be notified when this updates for every festival?
@maki is there any ping list I could be added to to be notified when this updates for every festival?
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
@Tryvyal @TakaEdakumi

All the data is still available in the spreadsheets linked at the top. It takes too much time to list again all the neutral and elemental monsters from 21 venues ^^;

@SimplyNashie

I don't have a pinglist; I usually try to update the guide when the festival skin contest is announced.
@Tryvyal @TakaEdakumi

All the data is still available in the spreadsheets linked at the top. It takes too much time to list again all the neutral and elemental monsters from 21 venues ^^;

@SimplyNashie

I don't have a pinglist; I usually try to update the guide when the festival skin contest is announced.
@Maki Ah, sorry, I didn't see the links. I'm glad the information is still there, thank you!
@Maki Ah, sorry, I didn't see the links. I'm glad the information is still there, thank you!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@maki ok I'll remember that^
@maki ok I'll remember that^
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 653 654