Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 ... 653 654
Coliseum venue: Arena
Battles: 100
Strange Chests: 1
Coliseum venue: Arena
hWsjkHE.png
@Potatoe

No problem! I first read it early this morning, so I had to go back and check. ;) I do hope this gets fixed/adjusted soon!

I can confirm that chests are dropping from non-mimics - just got my first (non-mimic) one in the Arena from a pack of Borans.
@Potatoe

No problem! I first read it early this morning, so I had to go back and check. ;) I do hope this gets fixed/adjusted soon!

I can confirm that chests are dropping from non-mimics - just got my first (non-mimic) one in the Arena from a pack of Borans.
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Coliseum venue: Forgotten Cave
Battles: 105
Coliseum venue: Forgotten Cave
Battles: 105
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
So far I have:
Coliseum venue: Training Fields
Battles: 200
Strange Chests: 2
100-1,100-1
Coliseum venue: Woodland Path
Strange Chests: 3
100-2, 100-1
Coliseum venue: Scorched Forest
Strange Chests: 4
Sadly that's all I have for now but I plan on doing 100 more of scorched, and then 200 for the others I haven't done yet. If one of the venues hasn't reached 1000 battles by then I'll help out there.
So far I have:
Coliseum venue: Training Fields
100-1,100-1
Coliseum venue: Woodland Path
Strange Chests: 3
100-2, 100-1
Coliseum venue: Scorched Forest
Sadly that's all I have for now but I plan on doing 100 more of scorched, and then 200 for the others I haven't done yet. If one of the venues hasn't reached 1000 battles by then I'll help out there.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
Coliseum venue: Mire
Battles: 225
Strange chests: 14
Coliseum venue: Mire
Battles: 225
Strange chests: 14
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Coliseum venue: Kelp Beds
Battles: 50

But who cares??? Seriously, I was planning on doing 200-300 of this area for the sake of accuracy, but it takes 2 scratches + 1 elim to take out every single one of the nocturne monsters in this area with my 129 str setup. Unless you have better suited builds, just avoid this place, folks.

But who cares??? Seriously, I was planning on doing 200-300 of this area for the sake of accuracy, but it takes 2 scratches + 1 elim to take out every single one of the nocturne monsters in this area with my 129 str setup. Unless you have better suited builds, just avoid this place, folks.
Coliseum venue: Volcanic Vents
Strange chests: 3
Coliseum venue: Volcanic Vents
Strange chests: 3
Coliseum venue: Blooming Grove
Battles: 145
Strange Chests: 5
Coliseum venue: Blooming Grove
Battles: 145
Strange Chests: 5
wY86E88.gif
[quote name="Koren" date="2019-12-22 13:40:28" ] Coliseum venue: Kelp Beds Battles: 50 Strange Chests: 2 But who cares??? Seriously, I was planning on doing 200-300 of this area for the sake of accuracy, but it takes 2 scratches + 1 elim to take out every single one of the nocturne monsters in this area with my 129 str setup. Unless you have better suited builds, just avoid this place, folks. [/quote] Yeah i normally train fodder there, and planned to so so again. But the notn enemies just make it take way too long u_u you can also use scratch+rally+eliminate , but that's arguably worse u_u
Koren wrote on 2019-12-22 13:40:28:

Yeah i normally train fodder there, and planned to so so again. But the notn enemies just make it take way too long u_u

you can also use scratch+rally+eliminate , but that's arguably worse u_u
underskrift-geo.png
Coliseum venue: Waterway
bad
Coliseum venue: Waterway
bad
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!