Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Trudivination

This is super useful! For Future reference.
@Trudivination

This is super useful! For Future reference.
@alyblaith

Thanks for such a great resource!
@alyblaith

Thanks for such a great resource!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@butchsbian

very helpful, thank you
@butchsbian

very helpful, thank you
7695.png sequoia | 18 | fr +3

art shop
Oh, wow! This is EXACTLY what I need! I'm new, but I've been working on my lore. Tell me what you think of this basic idea.

I've come up a college, a school, a training university, if you will, to further the education of dragons that are getting ready to go off to serve the Glittermom! I mostly buy cheap dragons in the AH, level them up and exalt them for my income in here, so this works that way, too.

The founder of the clan was a fae from a royal family in the Starfall Isles. Her clan was attacked by an emperor dragon, which they never knew even existed. She ran for her life, running into her future mate, a tundra, who had forgotten who he was and why he was there.

So, they set off for Sunbeam Ruins, because she knew that where a lot of knowledge was. She found a teacher and mentor in a guardian she met there. After her receiving an education, she vowed that ignorance would never again be the cause of so much death and destruction, and founded the "Lyceum of Light".

They are scholars, researchers, and authors. They print books that go out all over Loreinth. (Hopefully, this is something I can actually set up). She and Donsair suffered so much from their ignorance and for the rest of their days, they devote their time to obtaining and sharing that knowledge.

At this point in time, she has turned the leadership over to Talayah, a genius golden imp. The founder still teach, and are very involved, buy are semi retired.

This is a very rough idea, but I'm working on it.

I HAVE written the first part of the story, where her home is attacked, and the next part where she meets Donsair. This doesn't really fit in her bio, or the clan message. Where can I post these? Mainly for me to keep up with, but I would be happy to have feedback, also.

Thank you for doing this!
Oh, wow! This is EXACTLY what I need! I'm new, but I've been working on my lore. Tell me what you think of this basic idea.

I've come up a college, a school, a training university, if you will, to further the education of dragons that are getting ready to go off to serve the Glittermom! I mostly buy cheap dragons in the AH, level them up and exalt them for my income in here, so this works that way, too.

The founder of the clan was a fae from a royal family in the Starfall Isles. Her clan was attacked by an emperor dragon, which they never knew even existed. She ran for her life, running into her future mate, a tundra, who had forgotten who he was and why he was there.

So, they set off for Sunbeam Ruins, because she knew that where a lot of knowledge was. She found a teacher and mentor in a guardian she met there. After her receiving an education, she vowed that ignorance would never again be the cause of so much death and destruction, and founded the "Lyceum of Light".

They are scholars, researchers, and authors. They print books that go out all over Loreinth. (Hopefully, this is something I can actually set up). She and Donsair suffered so much from their ignorance and for the rest of their days, they devote their time to obtaining and sharing that knowledge.

At this point in time, she has turned the leadership over to Talayah, a genius golden imp. The founder still teach, and are very involved, buy are semi retired.

This is a very rough idea, but I'm working on it.

I HAVE written the first part of the story, where her home is attacked, and the next part where she meets Donsair. This doesn't really fit in her bio, or the clan message. Where can I post these? Mainly for me to keep up with, but I would be happy to have feedback, also.

Thank you for doing this!
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@Cookiecutey777 Pinging myself!
@Cookiecutey777 Pinging myself!
8M883.gifnE7O1.gifH2oVh.gifLQols.gif
@Chanceria
@Chanceria
F2nVzjE.png
@Solvei
self-ping!
@Solvei
self-ping!
@Volga
self-ping !
@Volga
self-ping !
commenting to keep tabs on
commenting to keep tabs on
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@RazzEmber

Bookmarking for future reference X,3
@RazzEmber

Bookmarking for future reference X,3
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Ping me so I can see your message fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png

Ts1tP.gifNg6cN.gifBtTXY.gifs0mSB.gif8Ynl5.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎WnwBjZ5.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28