Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Thank you FR community for having patience, I was gone on a long hiatus and I just remembered I created this list a while back containing this information. I went back and made any changes needed. Much love [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
Thank you FR community for having patience, I was gone on a long hiatus and I just remembered I created this list a while back containing this information. I went back and made any changes needed.

Much love
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@PitukaSama Truly amazing! Really helped with my clan lore.
@PitukaSama Truly amazing! Really helped with my clan lore.
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
@Entelane definitely using this when I can get into writing lore!
@Entelane definitely using this when I can get into writing lore!
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Achoo marking this for the next time my dummy brain has to do lore!
@Achoo marking this for the next time my dummy brain has to do lore!

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
@Straka
@Straka
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Bless you for writing this, like seriously. I never knew how much I needed something like this until now!
Bless you for writing this, like seriously. I never knew how much I needed something like this until now!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Thank you so much for making this list lol I thought id never find synonyms to some of these words.
Thank you so much for making this list lol I thought id never find synonyms to some of these words.
Love, Katelynne
J7D1quC.png27AZD8S.pngNQ1Ze0S.pngNlmYDAS.png
5xsrc8Y.pngqhK4FYS.png7RSuTOf.pngmtHAEL4.png
fdUVIfW.pngHJLIYn4.pngLhssI0m.pngPgv53XB.png
5bCmnnb.pngtw5SNNe.png
Thank you so much for updating and my we have expanded the titles by quite a bit since I began in 2014. I need more inspiration so this is a go to thread for me! Thank you for providing. ^^
Thank you so much for updating and my we have expanded the titles by quite a bit since I began in 2014. I need more inspiration so this is a go to thread for me! Thank you for providing. ^^
XdA0BPq.png
I remember this thread from many years ago, and I'm still using it to this day for dragon inspiration! A must-have thread for any up-and-coming lore writer.
I remember this thread from many years ago, and I'm still using it to this day for dragon inspiration! A must-have thread for any up-and-coming lore writer.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@syrnaxi :)
@syrnaxi :)
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28