Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
There is so much to read, holy moley!! Thanks for the guide! Though I'm not sure my brain will comprehend it all anytime soon, I hope to understand someday!
There is so much to read, holy moley!! Thanks for the guide! Though I'm not sure my brain will comprehend it all anytime soon, I hope to understand someday!
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
@veilchen135 quick self-ping for later

(Edit: I accidently pinged my sibling - I was already wondering why I didn't get a notification)
@veilchen135 quick self-ping for later

(Edit: I accidently pinged my sibling - I was already wondering why I didn't get a notification)
bookmarking for later, thanks for the guide! ouo
bookmarking for later, thanks for the guide! ouo
MT2b3X5.gifOoR58oR.png
Heya! One thing I've noticed using the Meditate variant of the Mire Flyer (120 STR / 66 QCK / 22 VIT) is that Sap seems to heal less than a regular Health Potion - and since those drop in the Mire, it seems to be better to just use the health potions to heal.

Rallied Sap heals about 139 health, while a Health Potion heals a flat 250 each time.

While this isn't really anything major, since people do prefer Sap over Potions, I just wanted to note it in case it could prove useful in the future.
Heya! One thing I've noticed using the Meditate variant of the Mire Flyer (120 STR / 66 QCK / 22 VIT) is that Sap seems to heal less than a regular Health Potion - and since those drop in the Mire, it seems to be better to just use the health potions to heal.

Rallied Sap heals about 139 health, while a Health Potion heals a flat 250 each time.

While this isn't really anything major, since people do prefer Sap over Potions, I just wanted to note it in case it could prove useful in the future.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Yeah, but Sap does do damage while healing, while using a potion just "wastes" a turn.
Yeah, but Sap does do damage while healing, while using a potion just "wastes" a turn.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[quote name="chamilet" date="2024-03-09 21:08:32" ] Yeah, but Sap does do damage while healing, while using a potion just "wastes" a turn. [/quote] Specifically with the Mage build, however, that damage typically shouldn’t matter since you just spam rallied Elims anyway, I’d think.
chamilet wrote on 2024-03-09 21:08:32:

Specifically with the Mage build, however, that damage typically shouldn’t matter since you just spam rallied Elims anyway, I’d think.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Thank you so much for the amazing guide!
Thank you so much for the amazing guide!
Pings OK!
Am I correct in assuming that stat totals include the extra stats gained from applying stones? I recently gave my golem workshop support mage all of his scholar/discipline stones and realized I must have goofed because his QCK is now 49 instead of 40 [emoji=skull size=1]
Am I correct in assuming that stat totals include the extra stats gained from applying stones? I recently gave my golem workshop support mage all of his scholar/discipline stones and realized I must have goofed because his QCK is now 49 instead of 40
@trustyneon Yup, and they assume you Tinctured, too. At least you can use another one to fix it!
@trustyneon Yup, and they assume you Tinctured, too. At least you can use another one to fix it!
@williwawwarden
Ah, it looks like I probably also neglected to tincture. Thank you!!
@williwawwarden
Ah, it looks like I probably also neglected to tincture. Thank you!!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65