Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65
@akeovelora
definitely gonna need this later

and you do too, read most of it because it'll definitely explain better than i can
@Jaser178
@akeovelora
definitely gonna need this later

and you do too, read most of it because it'll definitely explain better than i can
@Jaser178
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
What????
What????
This is de guide i was looking for
Very helpfull
Thanks
This is de guide i was looking for
Very helpfull
Thanks
Question if someone can answer me.. I have a Ghostlight trainer.. and .. I feel like it's way weaker than it used to be? I have not trained dragons in some time and I'm super confused at the moment. (dragon in question) [img]https://i.imgur.com/DPGViwH.png[/img]
Question if someone can answer me.. I have a Ghostlight trainer.. and .. I feel like it's way weaker than it used to be? I have not trained dragons in some time and I'm super confused at the moment.

(dragon in question)
DPGViwH.png
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

The Meditate build is weaker than the Scratch build, this is why it's usually recommended for lower levels (4-5). The starting pack is important, so Ghostlight Ruins is especially difficult, since there are many physical attackers and no 2-packs.
@Rosekitten

The Meditate build is weaker than the Scratch build, this is why it's usually recommended for lower levels (4-5). The starting pack is important, so Ghostlight Ruins is especially difficult, since there are many physical attackers and no 2-packs.
@Worgen
Pinging self cuz I keep having trouble finding it
PG14 for builds ya goof

Btw, thank you for making this!
@Worgen
Pinging self cuz I keep having trouble finding it
PG14 for builds ya goof

Btw, thank you for making this!
qpAyEQv.png
Marking this for myself!
Marking this for myself!
D57161-A3-EA7-C-423-D-9931-A2-F89-A9-A8-B09.png
Am I doing something wrong, because I can't Rally+Eliminate Brilliant Psywurms and the Plague Cerdae, they survive with a sliver of health left. I'm using the Mire build posted in this thread (119 STR, 62 QCK), but my dragon's only Lv 24, is it related to that? Or has it always been that way and I just forgot it?
Am I doing something wrong, because I can't Rally+Eliminate Brilliant Psywurms and the Plague Cerdae, they survive with a sliver of health left. I'm using the Mire build posted in this thread (119 STR, 62 QCK), but my dragon's only Lv 24, is it related to that? Or has it always been that way and I just forgot it?
@Syntribus

It's the missing level causing that - level affects Rally, so you end up with just a little too little STR
@Syntribus

It's the missing level causing that - level affects Rally, so you end up with just a little too little STR
hWsjkHE.png
This is really hard to follow I don't get it
This is really hard to follow I don't get it
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65