Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Coli team builder tools!
1 2 3
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
NameError: name 'earth' is not defined

this is the error i am getting on team tester. Please help

thanx
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
NameError: name 'earth' is not defined

this is the error i am getting on team tester. Please help

thanx
This is maybe only mildly related, but is there a tips thread on building a glass cannon team? I have one already, but I'm trying to find those resources and I'm not sure where I stumbled across them in the first place.
This is maybe only mildly related, but is there a tips thread on building a glass cannon team? I have one already, but I'm trying to find those resources and I'm not sure where I stumbled across them in the first place.
OUvnFRA.png
@TheAlmightySand
This is perfect! You are making my goal to have all my dragons specialized Level 25 so much easier. But I have an question.

Would there be any way to "reverse" search a Team for a Coliseum Venue? The Team Tester is great since it tells me where my dragons would do best, but if I specifically want a perfect element team for one Venue I have no other option than try my luck with random teams, have I?
@TheAlmightySand
This is perfect! You are making my goal to have all my dragons specialized Level 25 so much easier. But I have an question.

Would there be any way to "reverse" search a Team for a Coliseum Venue? The Team Tester is great since it tells me where my dragons would do best, but if I specifically want a perfect element team for one Venue I have no other option than try my luck with random teams, have I?
lightfull.png

@TheAlmightySand I'm not sure how to use this... It doesnt seem to work for me.

@TheAlmightySand I'm not sure how to use this... It doesnt seem to work for me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@TheAlmightySand

The team tester link doesn't appear to be working D: just wanted to let you know!
@TheAlmightySand

The team tester link doesn't appear to be working D: just wanted to let you know!
@TheAlmightySand

This is fantastic! Thank you for making this and sharing it, it is very useful :)
@TheAlmightySand

This is fantastic! Thank you for making this and sharing it, it is very useful :)
@TheAlmightySand When I click on the link for Team Completer, it loads up to Python right away. on my left is a white box, where I can type, on my right is a black background with a green thing which appears to be a loading bar, but nothing's happening. Not getting any prompts and I'm totally lost on how to use it XD
@TheAlmightySand When I click on the link for Team Completer, it loads up to Python right away. on my left is a white box, where I can type, on my right is a black background with a green thing which appears to be a loading bar, but nothing's happening. Not getting any prompts and I'm totally lost on how to use it XD
Loves all things feline
This is so cool Thank You
This is so cool Thank You
@TheAlmightySand

Hey, I can't seem to get this to work? clicking on 'Python' or 'Run' doesn't do anything...
@TheAlmightySand

Hey, I can't seem to get this to work? clicking on 'Python' or 'Run' doesn't do anything...
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@TheAlmightySand

I'm having problems loading the Team Completer as well. It used to work fine for me, but now nothing loads up. It was a great tool, and I wish it was usable again.
@TheAlmightySand

I'm having problems loading the Team Completer as well. It used to work fine for me, but now nothing loads up. It was a great tool, and I wish it was usable again.
lighth7.png
1 2 3