Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] So You Want to Start a Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Can you add how to make breeding banners for your opening post?
Can you add how to make breeding banners for your opening post?
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
@Ameah1234

I need this for later, ahaha.
@Ameah1234

I need this for later, ahaha.
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@ScalyMaiden

Thanks for the guide! Sorry if you've answered this before, but why do you recommend limiting yourself to a few pairs? Is it cost-prohibitive? Or more like it overwhelms buyers? And what would you consider a few pairs?

Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to do a lot of geneing projects cause I'm working on unique XYZ pairs, many of which with colors that don't already exist. I have to take what dragons I can get and breed to the right colors. Hopefully that doesn't come back and bite me in the butt :')
@ScalyMaiden

Thanks for the guide! Sorry if you've answered this before, but why do you recommend limiting yourself to a few pairs? Is it cost-prohibitive? Or more like it overwhelms buyers? And what would you consider a few pairs?

Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to do a lot of geneing projects cause I'm working on unique XYZ pairs, many of which with colors that don't already exist. I have to take what dragons I can get and breed to the right colors. Hopefully that doesn't come back and bite me in the butt :')
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2018-09-29 09:20:03" ] @ScalyMaiden Thanks for the guide! Sorry if you've answered this before, but why do you recommend limiting yourself to a few pairs? Is it cost-prohibitive? Or more like it overwhelms buyers? And what would you consider a few pairs? Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to do a lot of geneing projects cause I'm working on unique XYZ pairs, many of which with colors that don't already exist. I have to take what dragons I can get and breed to the right colors. Hopefully that doesn't come back and bite me in the butt :') [/quote] Hi there! Oh boy I haven't been on this site in awhile, ^^; I recommend limiting the starting pairs in part because of cost, but largely because of organization and time invested. If you're making a listing for every pair and posting images of every new dragon, having lots of pairs can mean a lot of time. By "a few" I meant 3-5. I should specify though that I haven't seriously played this game in about a year, so the guide may need some updating. If you'd like to start with more than that, it's your call. Whatever makes the most sense for you and your hatchery :)
artemiswanderer wrote on 2018-09-29 09:20:03:
@ScalyMaiden

Hi there! Oh boy I haven't been on this site in awhile, ^^;

I recommend limiting the starting pairs in part because of cost, but largely because of organization and time invested. If you're making a listing for every pair and posting images of every new dragon, having lots of pairs can mean a lot of time. By "a few" I meant 3-5. I should specify though that I haven't seriously played this game in about a year, so the guide may need some updating.

If you'd like to start with more than that, it's your call. Whatever makes the most sense for you and your hatchery :)
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden Thank you for this guide! I tried opening a hatchery last year and it fell through...now I know WHY! This is a HUGE help to me in re-establishing mine!
@ScalyMaiden Thank you for this guide! I tried opening a hatchery last year and it fell through...now I know WHY! This is a HUGE help to me in re-establishing mine!
qWdtKd.png
@RazzEmber
Pinging myself to come back later
Thank you!!! :D
@RazzEmber
Pinging myself to come back later
Thank you!!! :D
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Ping me so I can see your message fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png

Ts1tP.gifNg6cN.gifBtTXY.gifs0mSB.gif8Ynl5.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎WnwBjZ5.png
just a heads up- the fr-tools link is not flight rising (outdated?)
just a heads up- the fr-tools link is not flight rising (outdated?)
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
thank you, this will help greatly!! <3
thank you, this will help greatly!! <3
@flootzavut
@flootzavut
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
What does everybody do if their dragons don't get sold for a while? Since they're from a hatchery I don't think I should be lowering prices too much but I was wondering if exalting them is the only other option?
What does everybody do if their dragons don't get sold for a while? Since they're from a hatchery I don't think I should be lowering prices too much but I was wondering if exalting them is the only other option?
0vyFeqJ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14