Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138
@FelGS I've added you!

Also that's interesting. I was under the impression you'd still get to pick when you signed in the first time.. but I guess not. At least everyone gets a free flight change in case someone wanted to pick a different flight.
@FelGS I've added you!

Also that's interesting. I was under the impression you'd still get to pick when you signed in the first time.. but I guess not. At least everyone gets a free flight change in case someone wanted to pick a different flight.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon Thanks!

Yeah. I'm sure if he was upset about it he could contact staff and explain and they'd help him out, but he's really dug earth so far. And I did mention the free flight change if he decides he doesn't like them at some point.
@squidragon Thanks!

Yeah. I'm sure if he was upset about it he could contact staff and explain and they'd help him out, but he's really dug earth so far. And I did mention the free flight change if he decides he doesn't like them at some point.
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
This Week's Change

From here on out I'll basically be treating Earth's population as its actual population for the purpose of tracking change since the gained/lost is still valid (they just have an extra stable 600 or so tacked on at the end.)

Earth: +1
Plague: -14
Wind: +7
Water: -18
Lightning: 0
Ice: +50
Shadow: +7
Light: +21
Arcane: -37
Nature: -26
Fire: +10

Quite a lot of people suddenly leaving water for some reason this week.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Skygryph @Xanthelei @Azylumin @Riley92 @FelGS
This Week's Change

From here on out I'll basically be treating Earth's population as its actual population for the purpose of tracking change since the gained/lost is still valid (they just have an extra stable 600 or so tacked on at the end.)

Earth: +1
Plague: -14
Wind: +7
Water: -18
Lightning: 0
Ice: +50
Shadow: +7
Light: +21
Arcane: -37
Nature: -26
Fire: +10

Quite a lot of people suddenly leaving water for some reason this week.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Skygryph @Xanthelei @Azylumin @Riley92 @FelGS
WpjbI2U.gif
Holy moly that is a lot of people joining Ice. (And a lot of people leaving Arcane and Nature for the second week in a row.) I always find this interesting, thanks. :)
Holy moly that is a lot of people joining Ice. (And a lot of people leaving Arcane and Nature for the second week in a row.) I always find this interesting, thanks. :)
It's very interesting. There's always a lot of shuffling around.
It's very interesting. There's always a lot of shuffling around.
Wow, that's a lot of new Icicles...
Wow, that's a lot of new Icicles...
hYK4ogH.gif
Ice received quite a boon this week! I'm pleasantly surprised to see Shadow's number rising instead of dropping, as well.
Ice received quite a boon this week! I'm pleasantly surprised to see Shadow's number rising instead of dropping, as well.
@squidragon

Please add me to your ping list for this thread. Very interesting! Thank you!
@squidragon

Please add me to your ping list for this thread. Very interesting! Thank you!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
Ooooh this is interesting!
May I be added to the pinglist as well, @squidragon ?
Thank you!
Ooooh this is interesting!
May I be added to the pinglist as well, @squidragon ?
Thank you!
LKguVz9.gif
ᒄ₍⁽ˆâ°ˆâ¾â‚Žá’ƒâ™ªâ™¬
@SouthFarthing and @Minnichan I've added you both !
@SouthFarthing and @Minnichan I've added you both !
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138