Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32
I just sent this to my newbie friend who joined during the anniversary cause they get so confused when I talk to them sometimes. So hopefully this helps XD
I just sent this to my newbie friend who joined during the anniversary cause they get so confused when I talk to them sometimes. So hopefully this helps XD
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Spina PM stands for private message/s. Aka, your inbox on FR.
@Spina PM stands for private message/s. Aka, your inbox on FR.
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@SilverDeath

Have "Flight Rep" and "Rep" been added already ?
I think it stands for Flight Representation.
Those dragons that present their respective Flights.
@SilverDeath

Have "Flight Rep" and "Rep" been added already ?
I think it stands for Flight Representation.
Those dragons that present their respective Flights.
[quote name="SilverDeath" date=2017-03-16 12:19:39] Wow I. Am a really bad thread manager. So sorry for the belated response [u][b]OTL[/b][/u] [/quote] ACK I came here to find out with OTL meant and it's not listed on the front xD @SilverDeath I feel so stupid xD
SilverDeath wrote on 2017-03-16:
Wow I. Am a really bad thread manager. So sorry for the belated response OTL

ACK I came here to find out with OTL meant and it's not listed on the front xD @SilverDeath I feel so stupid xD
NLdJQtw.png
@Silverdeath

The gene, Alloy, has been referred to as 'Al'
@Silverdeath

The gene, Alloy, has been referred to as 'Al'
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
The following terms have been added: Jag, Ros, Al, Flight Rep, and PM. 'Token' has been changed to Prismatic Token. 'SS' has been changed to 'SSE' ----- @Apothecaria 'OTL' and 'orz' are not FR terms! They're like emojis! The O is the head, the T/r is the arms and back, and the L/z is the legs [img]https://animeraifu.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/otl.jpg[/img]
The following terms have been added: Jag, Ros, Al, Flight Rep, and PM. 'Token' has been changed to Prismatic Token. 'SS' has been changed to 'SSE'

@Apothecaria 'OTL' and 'orz' are not FR terms! They're like emojis! The O is the head, the T/r is the arms and back, and the L/z is the legs

otl.jpg
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Google search brought me here after trying to figure out what LDP meant (Last Day Ping, thank you so much) and then I was just going through, looking at some of the abbreviations.

I've been on FR for almost a year now and it wasn't until I saw this post that I realized all the Trading Post titles are alliterations.....

SSS - Swipp's Swap Stand
PPP - Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
CCC - Crim's Collection Cart
TTT - Tomo's Trivia Tablet
BBB - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew

RIP
Google search brought me here after trying to figure out what LDP meant (Last Day Ping, thank you so much) and then I was just going through, looking at some of the abbreviations.

I've been on FR for almost a year now and it wasn't until I saw this post that I realized all the Trading Post titles are alliterations.....

SSS - Swipp's Swap Stand
PPP - Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
CCC - Crim's Collection Cart
TTT - Tomo's Trivia Tablet
BBB - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew

RIP
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur Glad the thread was useful! And yes, the trading post dragons and shops are all alliterations~ It's one of Tomo's questions too ^^
@Alskasaur Glad the thread was useful! And yes, the trading post dragons and shops are all alliterations~ It's one of Tomo's questions too ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Added 'wegged' since it seems to have caught on :P
Added 'wegged' since it seems to have caught on :P
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist