Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
Hey! I got a Snowsquall Souvenir Chest from Bamboo Falls! Not sure what dropped it, but that's the only place I was fighting today, and I know I didn't get it from gathering. :3
Hey! I got a Snowsquall Souvenir Chest from Bamboo Falls! Not sure what dropped it, but that's the only place I was fighting today, and I know I didn't get it from gathering. :3
@Greykite
Chest: Winter Draft
Where: Boreal Wood
Beast: Yeti

Chest: Winter Draft (...again)
Beast: Either Hoarfrost Mauler or Permafrost Impaler, both were present in the fight where it dropped
@Greykite
Chest: Winter Draft
Beast: Yeti

Chest: Winter Draft (...again)
Beast: Either Hoarfrost Mauler or Permafrost Impaler, both were present in the fight where it dropped
3 hours ahead of FR
@GreyKite
Chest: Ice Golem Chest
Area: Bamboo Falls or Waterway
Beast: Can't be sure
@GreyKite
Chest: Ice Golem Chest
Area: Bamboo Falls or Waterway
Beast: Can't be sure
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@GreyKite

Winter draft chest from white wolf in the Boreal woods. c:
@GreyKite

Winter draft chest from white wolf in the Boreal woods. c:
mOvR5RA.png
@GreyKite

you are loaded with pings from this thread, and I'm sorry if someone said this already, but I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything, though key words were indeed used a lot.

you put the image for the Frigid Abyss RB skin where the Winter Berries female Coatl skin should be

(or whatever it is called. 'berries' or 'berry' is totally in it though, I remember that much.. and the name of the chest suggests my memory hasn't failed me for once.. lol)

key words I was talking about was frigid abyss and winter berries because I think the names of the chest are closely linked to the names of the skins? or maybe are even the same thing? I've only gotten one so far.

the icy coat one in the boreal wood (don't know which enemy, sorry, I don't pay close enough attention when grinding to even make a logical guess...). and I'm pretty sure there is an accent simply called icy coat? or something like that?

edit:

and the last chest appears to be just broken images? I didn't notice that until now. or maybe this was a result of a very recent update and I'm speaking too soon? xD;
@GreyKite

you are loaded with pings from this thread, and I'm sorry if someone said this already, but I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything, though key words were indeed used a lot.

you put the image for the Frigid Abyss RB skin where the Winter Berries female Coatl skin should be

(or whatever it is called. 'berries' or 'berry' is totally in it though, I remember that much.. and the name of the chest suggests my memory hasn't failed me for once.. lol)

key words I was talking about was frigid abyss and winter berries because I think the names of the chest are closely linked to the names of the skins? or maybe are even the same thing? I've only gotten one so far.

the icy coat one in the boreal wood (don't know which enemy, sorry, I don't pay close enough attention when grinding to even make a logical guess...). and I'm pretty sure there is an accent simply called icy coat? or something like that?

edit:

and the last chest appears to be just broken images? I didn't notice that until now. or maybe this was a result of a very recent update and I'm speaking too soon? xD;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@GreyKite
Winter draft chest from winter wolf in the Boreal woods
@GreyKite
Winter draft chest from winter wolf in the Boreal woods
Jeana_sig500.png
I just got Frozen Berry Chest in Arena from Crimson Emperor.
@GreyKite
I just got Frozen Berry Chest in Arena from Crimson Emperor.
@GreyKite
Chest: Winter Draft Chest
Area: Kelp Beds
Beast: Mammertee
Chest: Winter Draft Chest
Area: Kelp Beds
Beast: Mammertee
CLCsigWT.png
@GreyKite

Chest: Icy Coat Chest
Area: Woodland Path
Beast: Unsure