Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@omgvalk

I always overlook something, but who knows c: I'm currently gathering data from the Harpy's Roost, but i might sneak around and see what information i can find. Thanks again! :D
@omgvalk

I always overlook something, but who knows c: I'm currently gathering data from the Harpy's Roost, but i might sneak around and see what information i can find. Thanks again! :D
d0sYcAx.png
I'm kinda surprised I haven't managed to get a single Chest yet...I really love the skins, and I've been grinding through both the Waterways, and The Forgotten Caves with 3 Level 23 Dragons and Killed Countless Water Elemental and Neutrals and still all I've received are Sand Dollars (Not that that's a bad Thing, but I'm really determined to get those Chests)

Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky..? I've been slaving away at the Coliseum since 9 am this morning; it's 11 pm now...@_@
I'm kinda surprised I haven't managed to get a single Chest yet...I really love the skins, and I've been grinding through both the Waterways, and The Forgotten Caves with 3 Level 23 Dragons and Killed Countless Water Elemental and Neutrals and still all I've received are Sand Dollars (Not that that's a bad Thing, but I'm really determined to get those Chests)

Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky..? I've been slaving away at the Coliseum since 9 am this morning; it's 11 pm now...@_@
@Arkaina

That certainly sounds like a stroke of bad luck, i had one once with eggs where i had constant 2 egg nests. Anyway, festival! It goes for an entire week so there's no need to panic just yet. I understand your concern, but you are doing absolutely nothing wrong in the means of obtaining a chest. The RNG can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. Some days people just get unlucky! I'm positive with the dedication you're expressing that you'll get a chest before the festival's end :)
@Arkaina

That certainly sounds like a stroke of bad luck, i had one once with eggs where i had constant 2 egg nests. Anyway, festival! It goes for an entire week so there's no need to panic just yet. I understand your concern, but you are doing absolutely nothing wrong in the means of obtaining a chest. The RNG can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. Some days people just get unlucky! I'm positive with the dedication you're expressing that you'll get a chest before the festival's end :)
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite got a ocean guard chest from a elemental (blue dodo, water cant remember the name of the mob) in harpy's roost :>
@GreyKite got a ocean guard chest from a elemental (blue dodo, water cant remember the name of the mob) in harpy's roost :>
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian

Fantastic! I'll add that now :)
@Sanrixian

Fantastic! I'll add that now :)
d0sYcAx.png
@GreyKite
I swore I just got a Oceanguard Chest in Sandswept Delta. Can't remember who I got it off from, though. (Looking at the list it seems likely it was the Iridescent Scaleback but I can't confirm that)
@GreyKite
I swore I just got a Oceanguard Chest in Sandswept Delta. Can't remember who I got it off from, though. (Looking at the list it seems likely it was the Iridescent Scaleback but I can't confirm that)
@lightningrani

Considering there are 3 possible drops in the Delta (1 neutral and 1 elemental), and the neutral has been recorded, Oceanguard Chest dropping from the iridescent scaleback is completely possible, as its second drop hasn't been found yet. Thanks! :D
@lightningrani

Considering there are 3 possible drops in the Delta (1 neutral and 1 elemental), and the neutral has been recorded, Oceanguard Chest dropping from the iridescent scaleback is completely possible, as its second drop hasn't been found yet. Thanks! :D
d0sYcAx.png
@Greykite
Great job on the guide so far!

I'd love to refer to my own two guides to help you out:
Coliseum drops and monsters has each monster and their respective element listed under the specific coliseum area.

Chest locations and contents has a list of all celebrational chests so far, with the contents.

You probably already know that all chests just drop from the same elemental creatures as the holidays as well as neutral mobs :D
@Greykite
Great job on the guide so far!

I'd love to refer to my own two guides to help you out:
Coliseum drops and monsters has each monster and their respective element listed under the specific coliseum area.

Chest locations and contents has a list of all celebrational chests so far, with the contents.

You probably already know that all chests just drop from the same elemental creatures as the holidays as well as neutral mobs :D
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon
Thank you! c:
I've got your guide linked at the top of mine, but thanks heaps regardless ;D
@Pepperdragon
Thank you! c:
I've got your guide linked at the top of mine, but thanks heaps regardless ;D
d0sYcAx.png
@Greykite
Ah, I missed the note on you doing this after Wavecrest Saturnalia! Woops :D

Thank you for the link, I'll make a link back to you in my guides as well :)
@Greykite
Ah, I missed the note on you doing this after Wavecrest Saturnalia! Woops :D

Thank you for the link, I'll make a link back to you in my guides as well :)
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66