Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 247 248
Heya! is there a way you could stack codes? Like having something that's both centered and underlined ^^'

a?
Heya! is there a way you could stack codes? Like having something that's both centered and underlined ^^'

a?
shadowf2.pngshadowvs1.pngiiaMf9J.pngLuwwl93.pngshadowvs1.pngshadowf1.png
[quote name="NighsDreams" date="2021-11-05 07:53:13" ] Heya! is there a way you could stack codes? Like having something that's both centered and underlined ^^' a? [/quote] Yeah. Just do both centered and underlined in the same line of code. I just joined yesterday, so something is probably wrong, but I did it in my clan info.
NighsDreams wrote on 2021-11-05 07:53:13:

a?

Yeah. Just do both centered and underlined in the same line of code. I just joined yesterday, so something is probably wrong, but I did it in my clan info.
7gEpwhd_d.webp?maxwidth=1&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
feel free to ping! | they/them | fr time |
Hi! I'm Mono, your local laughingstock. If you've got any spare... well, anything, I'd be happy to take it!

profile | wishlist | art dump | ???
@monochromystic Quoting someone doesn't notify them of your post. You need to ping them with an @ sign like I did you.
@monochromystic Quoting someone doesn't notify them of your post. You need to ping them with an @ sign like I did you.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Oh! Thanks mithrel.
@NighsDreams , sorry! My bad. As you can see, I'm a very bad noob lol
Oh! Thanks mithrel.
@NighsDreams , sorry! My bad. As you can see, I'm a very bad noob lol
7gEpwhd_d.webp?maxwidth=1&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
feel free to ping! | they/them | fr time |
Hi! I'm Mono, your local laughingstock. If you've got any spare... well, anything, I'd be happy to take it!

profile | wishlist | art dump | ???
this was super helpful. I was even able to showcase some of my dragons on dragon share week :D
this was super helpful. I was even able to showcase some of my dragons on dragon share week :D
Anyone know how to make vertical lines between columns? I know how to do the horizontal ones, like this:

but is there anyway to do that vertically?
Anyone know how to make vertical lines between columns? I know how to do the horizontal ones, like this:

but is there anyway to do that vertically?
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
How do you get the link for an image if it's something saved to your computer and not an online image?
How do you get the link for an image if it's something saved to your computer and not an online image?
[quote name="lillystl3" date="2021-11-14 18:05:22" ] How do you get the link for an image if it's something saved to your computer and not an online image? [/quote] you can upload it onto an image-hosting site (ex. imgur) and obtain the link from there if that helps! (i mainly use discord though! i upload the image onto a private server and right-click it to copy the url)
lillystl3 wrote on 2021-11-14 18:05:22:
you can upload it onto an image-hosting site (ex. imgur) and obtain the link from there if that helps! (i mainly use discord though! i upload the image onto a private server and right-click it to copy the url)
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
This has been a huge help! Thank you so much for making this, I just recently found out banners and columns and stuff even existed, probably because I haven’t played in two years lol
This has been a huge help! Thank you so much for making this, I just recently found out banners and columns and stuff even existed, probably because I haven’t played in two years lol
ZsUXjWq.gif
@kieayne

@kieayne

tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o4_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_o0idjiOn5w1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 247 248