Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248
@SolarStarLily go to Account Settings - > Forum Signature!
@SolarStarLily go to Account Settings - > Forum Signature!
Ok thx! Edit: Omg, it’s working! Thanks a bunch! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Ok thx!
Edit: Omg, it’s working! Thanks a bunch!
kZ9N8Vv.gifUlAMe1f.gif kTwuEJD.gif
@SolarStarLily Looks great! :)
@SolarStarLily Looks great! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Thx AprilRaven!
Yours looks cool too!
Thx AprilRaven!
Yours looks cool too!
Bro, what the hell am I doing with my life? I’m taking these codes too far now.... Bnha fans anyone? [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/qxpC3qV/D544-D390-D51-A-4-A85-A73-E-B31-A30-C5-BC22.jpg[/img][/url]
Bro, what the hell am I doing with my life?
I’m taking these codes too far now....
Bnha fans anyone?

D544-D390-D51-A-4-A85-A73-E-B31-A30-C5-BC22.jpg
@solarstarlily I used to watch a lot of anime. Nowadays I only watch it occasionally when I have time but I’ve recently been getting back into it again because I’m the VP of my school’s anime club (: haven’t seen BNHA but I’ve heard good things. I know it’s super popular but I don’t usually watch the popular ones that often. I might have watched the first episode. And sorry this is long ????
@solarstarlily I used to watch a lot of anime. Nowadays I only watch it occasionally when I have time but I’ve recently been getting back into it again because I’m the VP of my school’s anime club (: haven’t seen BNHA but I’ve heard good things. I know it’s super popular but I don’t usually watch the popular ones that often. I might have watched the first episode. And sorry this is long ????
7RSuTOf.pngRCP4nqa.pngpZJYyk4.pngtqGkHih.pngWn6vGC1.pngcutkr0S.pngeuYhwVK.png
7RSuTOf.pngRCP4nqa.pngpZJYyk4.pngtqGkHih.pngWn6vGC1.pngcutkr0S.pngeuYhwVK.png
Bookmark :) @aprilraven
Bookmark :) @aprilraven
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
I'm trying to add a banner from my files into a thread, but it won't accept the url. I am doing the img box into it, but I don't think it accepts it because it starts with 'file.'
I'm trying to add a banner from my files into a thread, but it won't accept the url. I am doing the img box into it, but I don't think it accepts it because it starts with 'file.'
scroll.pngpr7Tort.pngLvl 25 G1 coatl raffle!00kfWaY.gifUntitled.png
Az5kJYN.png
I’m afraid you’ll have to upload the banner to some sort of website like imgur and then copy it. I don’t think it works with files?

or try deleting “.file” from the end and change it to “.jpg” or “.png” at the end?
I’m afraid you’ll have to upload the banner to some sort of website like imgur and then copy it. I don’t think it works with files?

or try deleting “.file” from the end and change it to “.jpg” or “.png” at the end?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248