Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Capes - Where to Find Them
1 2 3
I couldn't find the information I needed in the Coliseum threads here, so I wanted to make my own thread with information I've gathered from multiple threads! [b]Edit[/b]: There are reports of the Firebreather Cape appearing in the Sandswept Delta! A few users have reported this occurrence and we're not sure if it's intentional or not (as it was stated in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=1001086&p=mb]this announcement[/url] that Capes do not drop in the Training Grounds, Sandswept Delta, or Bamboo Falls) Where to find Capes when fighting in the Coliseum! [b]Training Grounds[/b] No Cape Drops [b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=Firebreather Cape] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] No Cape Drops are supposed to drop, but some users have managed to get a Firebreather Cape while in this Venue! [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=Midnight Cape] [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] No Cape Drops [b]Waterway[/b] [item=Waverider Cape] [b]Arena[/b] [item=Duneglider Cape] [b]Boreal Woods[/b] [item=Winter Cape] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=Twilight Cape] [b]Mire[/b] [item=Woodsdrake Cape] Finally~ [item=Royal Cape] Found in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market]Treasure Marketplace[/url] (a rarer stocked item) for 75,000 TR
I couldn't find the information I needed in the Coliseum threads here, so I wanted to make my own thread with information I've gathered from multiple threads!

Edit: There are reports of the Firebreather Cape appearing in the Sandswept Delta! A few users have reported this occurrence and we're not sure if it's intentional or not (as it was stated in this announcement that Capes do not drop in the Training Grounds, Sandswept Delta, or Bamboo Falls)

Where to find Capes when fighting in the Coliseum!

Training Grounds
No Cape Drops

Woodland Path
Gladewalker Cape

Scorched Forest
Firebreather Cape

Sandswept Delta
No Cape Drops are supposed to drop, but some users have managed to get a Firebreather Cape while in this Venue!

Forgotten Cave
Midnight Cape

Bamboo Falls
No Cape Drops

Waterway
Waverider Cape

Arena
Duneglider Cape

Boreal Woods
Winter Cape

Harpy's Roost
Twilight Cape

Mire
Woodsdrake Cape

Finally~
Royal Cape
Found in the Treasure Marketplace (a rarer stocked item) for 75,000 TR
1kz7OWt.png
Thanks for the info :3 Now I know where to look.
Thanks for the info :3 Now I know where to look.
Thanks so much! I was wondering where to find the fiery cape. XD
Thanks so much! I was wondering where to find the fiery cape. XD
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Waterway here I come!
Waterway here I come!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Dragoness

I just found the Twilight Cape in the Harpy's Roost area.

Hope it helps :)
@Dragoness

I just found the Twilight Cape in the Harpy's Roost area.

Hope it helps :)
fmdFvMw.gif
@Dragoness

I just found the Twilight Cape in the Harpy's Roost area as well...so i think we're set! ;)
@Dragoness

I just found the Twilight Cape in the Harpy's Roost area as well...so i think we're set! ;)
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Thanks for the confirmations you two! ^^ I've updated the first post!
Thanks for the confirmations you two! ^^ I've updated the first post!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness

Believe it or not, I just found a Gladewalker Cape in the Scorched Forest - which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as I had a Firebreather Cape drop from the same area last week. Perhaps it's a bug, but I thought I'd post this information here, regardless. Thanks for the guide!
@Dragoness

Believe it or not, I just found a Gladewalker Cape in the Scorched Forest - which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as I had a Firebreather Cape drop from the same area last week. Perhaps it's a bug, but I thought I'd post this information here, regardless. Thanks for the guide!
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Cattibrie
Interesting! O_O! I wonder if they drop in multiple areas then!
@Cattibrie
Interesting! O_O! I wonder if they drop in multiple areas then!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness

Just found the Firebreather Cape in the Delta believe it or not which was quite a surprise.
@Dragoness

Just found the Firebreather Cape in the Delta believe it or not which was quite a surprise.
Proud Breeder of the Heralds of the Plague Tigers
1 2 3