Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Capes - Where to Find Them
1 2 3
^^Yeah I can attest the post above me as well [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/72c59eb4028a51a5731359a2e658d010/tumblr_inline_n4rn81kYD91qeaqvl.png[/img] It certainly can drop in the Cave Also our drops being very similar can certainly state that we fought the same enemy
^^Yeah I can attest the post above me as well
tumblr_inline_n4rn81kYD91qeaqvl.png
It certainly can drop in the Cave
Also our drops being very similar can certainly state that we fought the same enemy
Does anyone know what specific mobs might drop the Gladewalker capes?
Does anyone know what specific mobs might drop the Gladewalker capes?
fr_banner_by_pumadragon-d7iwb0s.png
@Pumadragon

I think Wildwood Owl or that nature dryad thing. They were both up when I got the Gladewalker cape.
@Pumadragon

I think Wildwood Owl or that nature dryad thing. They were both up when I got the Gladewalker cape.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
This is a good post and you should feel good about it.

(I have 8 million Woodsdrake capes, but I'm missing most of the others. I need to complete my set!)
This is a good post and you should feel good about it.

(I have 8 million Woodsdrake capes, but I'm missing most of the others. I need to complete my set!)
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
thanks!
thanks!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
I've been wanting to collect at least one of each type for awhile now, so this post is super helpful! Thanks so much! :)
I've been wanting to collect at least one of each type for awhile now, so this post is super helpful! Thanks so much! :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png FaCKLHz.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@neptune404 Thought you might want to see this
@neptune404 Thought you might want to see this
coatle_sleepy_adopt_reptyker_by_vampireselene13-d9ig2hu.gif 3 hours ahead of FR time, they/them, libra, intj,t2O0HCc.png
1 2 3