Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Naga

I read your guide a little earlier since I didn't know what to do with my second dreg that came after the first. His colors are extremely displeasing so I was planning on changing his breed or use a scatterscroll. Since those are so pricey I went to think about other options and I wasn't sure how successful it would be to purchase genes over a skin? I want to be able to breed him but his p/s/t are blegh.
@Naga

I read your guide a little earlier since I didn't know what to do with my second dreg that came after the first. His colors are extremely displeasing so I was planning on changing his breed or use a scatterscroll. Since those are so pricey I went to think about other options and I wasn't sure how successful it would be to purchase genes over a skin? I want to be able to breed him but his p/s/t are blegh.
@wildTaco skins are also good options, but don't affect breeding outcomes. The cheapest skins are festival skins.
@wildTaco skins are also good options, but don't affect breeding outcomes. The cheapest skins are festival skins.
tgTY.png
@Naga
Thank you! I'm sure this isnt the first time you've been asked, sorry! ; v ;
@Naga
Thank you! I'm sure this isnt the first time you've been asked, sorry! ; v ;
@thegreengeek
@thegreengeek
84abc82.png
Bookmarking :)
Bookmarking :)
Mark incase I need to read / look at it again~
Thanks for creating the tutorial owo
Mark incase I need to read / look at it again~
Thanks for creating the tutorial owo
I'm really confused on how to customize my forum signature. I know how to change the words (or add them!) but I really want to make my own personalized one with pictures. How can I do that? *NOOB QUESTION*

EDIT- Or just how to include pictures in general. I know how to put my dragon's pictures by the BBCode, but other than that I don't know. I really want to put a picture of Breeding Possibilities.
I'm really confused on how to customize my forum signature. I know how to change the words (or add them!) but I really want to make my own personalized one with pictures. How can I do that? *NOOB QUESTION*

EDIT- Or just how to include pictures in general. I know how to put my dragon's pictures by the BBCode, but other than that I don't know. I really want to put a picture of Breeding Possibilities.
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
First of all, bless you for creating this. Pretty sure it took tons of time and the gesture is super appreciated :)

My questions are with the forums.... I was wondering, how do you make a signature? Or even get it to show up in the first place? I'm seeing all these cool pictures and graphics everywhere and I want to learn how to put them in my posts too, or at least my signature.
First of all, bless you for creating this. Pretty sure it took tons of time and the gesture is super appreciated :)

My questions are with the forums.... I was wondering, how do you make a signature? Or even get it to show up in the first place? I'm seeing all these cool pictures and graphics everywhere and I want to learn how to put them in my posts too, or at least my signature.
@Naga

Great Guide Thank you!
@Naga

Great Guide Thank you!
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
This is a great guide! @WaterWolf600
This is a great guide! @WaterWolf600
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17