Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Naga, just wanted to say thanks. This guide has been so much help to me.

Beginner doesn't even start to cover how new to this kind of game I am. I'd be drowning without this.

Thank you so much.
@Naga, just wanted to say thanks. This guide has been so much help to me.

Beginner doesn't even start to cover how new to this kind of game I am. I'd be drowning without this.

Thank you so much.
F5epqfK.png
@Naga [quote name="Naga" date="2013-11-17 17:37:11"][b][FAQ][/b] Q: I can't access the Abilities and Stats page of the Coliseum. A: You have too many items in the battle tab of your hoard. List some in the AH for a ridiculous amount that no one would ever buy (keymash numbers), and then you'll be able to access the Abilities and Stats page and still have your items. [/quote] for specific amount: [quote name="Vendrus" date="2013-09-16 03:38:24"] 42 stacks is the maximum - clear space without selling by putting them in the AH. [/quote] - from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=963086]Ven's Familiar Giveaway[/url]
@Naga
Naga wrote on 2013-11-17 17:37:11:
[FAQ]
Q: I can't access the Abilities and Stats page of the Coliseum.
A: You have too many items in the battle tab of your hoard. List some in the AH for a ridiculous amount that no one would ever buy (keymash numbers), and then you'll be able to access the Abilities and Stats page and still have your items.

for specific amount:
Vendrus wrote on 2013-09-16 03:38:24:
42 stacks is the maximum - clear space without selling by putting them in the AH.
- from Ven's Familiar Giveaway
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@dtwrites you're welcome! If you have any questions beyond this, feel free to ask.
@oneirodrakon thanks! I'll add that in.
@dtwrites you're welcome! If you have any questions beyond this, feel free to ask.
@oneirodrakon thanks! I'll add that in.
tgTY.png
@Naga Hey this seems like a great guide! i just had sorta a noob question, but I keep trying to post an image of a dragon in the forums but all I keep seeing is just the site link. Any help? Thanks!
@Naga Hey this seems like a great guide! i just had sorta a noob question, but I keep trying to post an image of a dragon in the forums but all I keep seeing is just the site link. Any help? Thanks!
m59NfS2.png
@GlassOctopus If you go to a dragon's page and then click "generate code" and copy/paste the BBC code into a forum post, such as below, it should work. If not, it may be your browser. Can you see this image? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95/9451_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GlassOctopus If you go to a dragon's page and then click "generate code" and copy/paste the BBC code into a forum post, such as below, it should work. If not, it may be your browser. Can you see this image?

9451_350.png
tgTY.png
@Naga yes I can thanks so much!
@Naga yes I can thanks so much!
m59NfS2.png
@Naga

Random dumb question, how do I put a signature on my forum posts?
@Naga

Random dumb question, how do I put a signature on my forum posts?
Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun
when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war. Demons run, but count the cost, the battle's won, but the child is lost when a good man goes to war.
@ThomasSkunk Not a dumb question at all! If you go to the top of the page, next to the picture of your lovely mirror there should be an arrow pointing down. Clicking that should cause a dropdown menu. The option to change your signature is under "Account Settings".
@ThomasSkunk Not a dumb question at all! If you go to the top of the page, next to the picture of your lovely mirror there should be an arrow pointing down. Clicking that should cause a dropdown menu. The option to change your signature is under "Account Settings".
tgTY.png
this is the best newbie guide on the site as far as i'm concerned. img heavy would've been perf for me about 3 months ago thanks for making this :)
this is the best newbie guide on the site as far as i'm concerned. img heavy would've been perf for me about 3 months ago thanks for making this :)
@naga

Thank you so much!
Question
How do I change flights?
(How do I get to the option to change flights)
@naga

Thank you so much!
Question
How do I change flights?
(How do I get to the option to change flights)
I'm on chickensmoothie @radiantly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17