Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
What an awesome guide, thanks for putting it up there! *newbie here*
What an awesome guide, thanks for putting it up there! *newbie here*
EFriw6F.gif1rAc41Y.gifXjp9eo2.gif
bumping this :)
bumping this :)
duHgkuH.png
this guide really helps a lot, and is incredibly detailed. thanks so much for taking the time to write it! <3
this guide really helps a lot, and is incredibly detailed. thanks so much for taking the time to write it! <3
P9aWhak.png
XeY5rF6.png
baWeqzS.png
WQA384m.png
4kekx4D.png
R4RVavr.png xx
i'm jean!
more active on cs
i love dragons tho i log on regularly
@6ti
@6ti
l7opz91.png2nNPLga.gif
[quote name="Naga" date="2013-11-17 13:14:01" ]Circled in blue. You may change the order of dragons in your lair by clicking “Arrange”, circled in blue, and dragging your dragons into your preferred order. [/quote] Does anyone know how to do this now? Buttom doesn't seem to exist anymore
Naga wrote on 2013-11-17 13:14:01:
Circled in blue.
You may change the order of dragons in your lair by clicking “Arrange”, circled in blue, and dragging your dragons into your preferred order.

Does anyone know how to do this now? Buttom doesn't seem to exist anymore
@GingerPaws yeah sorry updating is a big task that I haven't gotten around to yet. On your lair page, click the gear icon in the top right, and drag your dragons by the dots at the bottom of each dragon's box.
@GingerPaws yeah sorry updating is a big task that I haven't gotten around to yet. On your lair page, click the gear icon in the top right, and drag your dragons by the dots at the bottom of each dragon's box.
tgTY.png
@Naga
Thank you
@Naga
Thank you
Hi, Naga this guide is very helpful, however, I have obtained two adult dragons, and one hatchling, and since I cannot fight in the coliseum, with a hatchling, my question is how do I level the hatchling up to be an adult so I can participate in the coliseum. I did not see that anywhere on this guide or forum. Unless it was the aging scrolls i need. Could you clear this part up for me thanks^^.
Hi, Naga this guide is very helpful, however, I have obtained two adult dragons, and one hatchling, and since I cannot fight in the coliseum, with a hatchling, my question is how do I level the hatchling up to be an adult so I can participate in the coliseum. I did not see that anywhere on this guide or forum. Unless it was the aging scrolls i need. Could you clear this part up for me thanks^^.
@TheMadHattrix hatchling grow into adults automatically on day 6 of their lives. You can use the aging scroll if you're very impatient, but I don't recommend it.
@TheMadHattrix hatchling grow into adults automatically on day 6 of their lives. You can use the aging scroll if you're very impatient, but I don't recommend it.
tgTY.png
Ok thank you very much Naga, I will wait^^.
Ok thank you very much Naga, I will wait^^.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17