Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This means war. (plague vs nature fun!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yo.

Plague.

Yo mama so bald you can see what's on her mind.

Literally.

I'm pretty sure I can see bits of brain poking through there.

That's gross, man. How about I knit Auntie Plague a hat or something.
Yo.

Plague.

Yo mama so bald you can see what's on her mind.

Literally.

I'm pretty sure I can see bits of brain poking through there.

That's gross, man. How about I knit Auntie Plague a hat or something.
Plaguemomma's the reason why Sonic the Hedgehog is running and Waldo is hiding.
Plaguemomma's the reason why Sonic the Hedgehog is running and Waldo is hiding.
jHgHaYi.png
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Plague Flight.
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Plague Flight.
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!
...a matter of life and death...
Yoooo, Gladekeeper's so ugly, I think she needs to make like a tree...

...and leaf.
Yoooo, Gladekeeper's so ugly, I think she needs to make like a tree...

...and leaf.
banner2.png
Selling pre-made Skins!
Hurray, this shadow member gets to attack both sides.

Hey, Plague, yo' mamma's so ugly she makes mountains crack when they see her and stinks so bad that she killed her own brain with her stink..Oh, I forgot, her brain's rotted away.

Gladekeeper, you're some weed-A weed in a forest of beautiful plants. And that weed's going to be killed.
Hurray, this shadow member gets to attack both sides.

Hey, Plague, yo' mamma's so ugly she makes mountains crack when they see her and stinks so bad that she killed her own brain with her stink..Oh, I forgot, her brain's rotted away.

Gladekeeper, you're some weed-A weed in a forest of beautiful plants. And that weed's going to be killed.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
Hey nature your mother is a tree at least plaguemomma supports us
Hey nature your mother is a tree at least plaguemomma supports us
boIu4p9.png
YO PLAGUERS
where'd you go?
Afraid your momma's gonna fart and blow up the world?
She was probably what started the ' twerk team!
YO PLAGUERS
where'd you go?
Afraid your momma's gonna fart and blow up the world?
She was probably what started the ' twerk team!
For whatever we lose like a you or a me,
It's always ourself we find in the sea.
@Semira
Aha i knew i smell something..IT'S YOU! (wait what... why does a Shadow member porking their nose in Plague-Nature business? ;p)

Oh my what a horrible people you are. using the same childish jokes over and over again. Maybe you need to eat some weed and it will be all fine.
I Think Momma nature is actually the great deku Tree from the legend of Zelda gender changed.
@Semira
Aha i knew i smell something..IT'S YOU! (wait what... why does a Shadow member porking their nose in Plague-Nature business? ;p)

Oh my what a horrible people you are. using the same childish jokes over and over again. Maybe you need to eat some weed and it will be all fine.
I Think Momma nature is actually the great deku Tree from the legend of Zelda gender changed.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Nature's the cool kids, we've got the brownies. And don't think that Shadow has all those glowing shrooms cause of you guys. We hooked it up.

Meanwhile, plague, you are a fart factory, slug-slimed, sack-of-rat-guts-in-cat-vomit, cheesy, scab-picked, pimple-squeezing finger bandage.

I'm pretty sure last week I saw a plague dragon cooking up a week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side.
Nature's the cool kids, we've got the brownies. And don't think that Shadow has all those glowing shrooms cause of you guys. We hooked it up.

Meanwhile, plague, you are a fart factory, slug-slimed, sack-of-rat-guts-in-cat-vomit, cheesy, scab-picked, pimple-squeezing finger bandage.

I'm pretty sure last week I saw a plague dragon cooking up a week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side.
@Lucid I just spit my drink everywhere for that lame but amazing pun thank you brethren. xD

@sunreon I'll have you know my clan's cooks only prepare the finest of meals. It must've been your own plate you were looking at. ;)
@Lucid I just spit my drink everywhere for that lame but amazing pun thank you brethren. xD

@sunreon I'll have you know my clan's cooks only prepare the finest of meals. It must've been your own plate you were looking at. ;)
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17