Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like to enter as well. :D
I'd like to enter as well. :D
AllSeeing1.png
Happy birthday, @Andrea! I would like to enter, please. :3
Happy birthday, @Andrea! I would like to enter, please. :3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="Vortex" date="2013-10-22 19:43:44"][color=#336699]Oh my gosh caribbean is my weakness .__. Here, have a fox as my entry. It's yelling HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [img]http://i.imgur.com/dA7IsMk.png[/img][/quote] Curses, my favorite animal: my only weakness! Sorry guys looks like the raffle is canceled, @Vortex gave me a heart attack from cuteness and I died from my heart melting. @Danaisha No problem, will enter her as well!
Vortex wrote on 2013-10-22 19:43:44:
Oh my gosh caribbean is my weakness .__. Here, have a fox as my entry. It's yelling HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
dA7IsMk.png

Curses, my favorite animal: my only weakness!

Sorry guys looks like the raffle is canceled, @Vortex gave me a heart attack from cuteness and I died from my heart melting.

@Danaisha No problem, will enter her as well!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
Happy early birthday! And I'd like to enter even if only to find out what this goober prize is. This sounds both thrilling and exciting, and I mean that 100% unironically.
Happy early birthday! And I'd like to enter even if only to find out what this goober prize is. This sounds both thrilling and exciting, and I mean that 100% unironically.
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
May I enter? Happy B-day, by the way!
May I enter? Happy B-day, by the way!
I'd love to enter your birthday raffle! =) Both of those guys are quite lovely. Enjoy your 20th!
I'd love to enter your birthday raffle! =) Both of those guys are quite lovely. Enjoy your 20th!
ccDyspX.png
Happy birthday @Andrea ! Sure I'd like to enter, heh. I'm especially curious what the goober prize ends up being, lol.
Happy birthday @Andrea ! Sure I'd like to enter, heh. I'm especially curious what the goober prize ends up being, lol.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
*resuscitates @Andrea* I'm so sorry, I forgot to give you the mandatory anti-cuteness ***** before I showed it to you! Here, quick, take them before you start dying again! XD
*resuscitates @Andrea* I'm so sorry, I forgot to give you the mandatory anti-cuteness ***** before I showed it to you! Here, quick, take them before you start dying again! XD
moj0Ael.png
Happy (couple hours early) 20th Birthday! May your day be full of your favorite foods and much wished for gifts.

In a more selfish view, may I nab a ticket? ^_~
Happy (couple hours early) 20th Birthday! May your day be full of your favorite foods and much wished for gifts.

In a more selfish view, may I nab a ticket? ^_~
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
Happy birthday-welcome-in-the-big-two'z! 'been there for about a month now, it's great!

May I have a ticket too?
Happy birthday-welcome-in-the-big-two'z! 'been there for about a month now, it's great!

May I have a ticket too?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9