Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Andrea, Happy Birthday to YOUUUU! I hope it will be a great year. :3 I would love to get a ticket if I'm not too late (I think I'm still okay, I'm so new to FR I don't quite understand it yet).
@Andrea, Happy Birthday to YOUUUU! I hope it will be a great year. :3 I would love to get a ticket if I'm not too late (I think I'm still okay, I'm so new to FR I don't quite understand it yet).
signature_zps74d4b385.png
I would like to enter
I would like to enter
@Andrea I'd like to enter at the last minute, please. Phew, thought I'd missed it for a moment, but then I read it again and realized it ends at 9pm server time. My brain mixed up the time zones there at first!

And happy birthday, fellow October birthday-haver! Hope yours was a good one!
@Andrea I'd like to enter at the last minute, please. Phew, thought I'd missed it for a moment, but then I read it again and realized it ends at 9pm server time. My brain mixed up the time zones there at first!

And happy birthday, fellow October birthday-haver! Hope yours was a good one!
OOH! *skitters in at the last second* I'd love to enter!
Also, Happy birthday! :D
@Andrea
OOH! *skitters in at the last second* I'd love to enter!
Also, Happy birthday! :D
@Andrea
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
@Andrea I think I'm too late to enter, but happy birthday! I'm 23, I feel so old atm :( For me all the milestone birthdays are just gonna be depressing from now on...
@Andrea I think I'm too late to enter, but happy birthday! I'm 23, I feel so old atm :( For me all the milestone birthdays are just gonna be depressing from now on...
Happy birthday :3
Happy birthday :3
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
I would like to enter. Thank you so much AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.
I would like to enter. Thank you so much AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.
@Andrea don't know if you're still taking admissions, but if so I would like to enter.
@Andrea don't know if you're still taking admissions, but if so I would like to enter.
THIS RAFFLE IS OVER. The winners have been drawn! Congrats to @Sayuri for winning the first Imp and @bearcatcher37 for winning the second! I will make Crossroad trades with you two as soon as I can.

And a huge congrats to @SeaCrest for winning the goober prize! Your prize is 3kt, 25g and one Arcane Sprite! (Called "goober" for a reason, yea?)
THIS RAFFLE IS OVER. The winners have been drawn! Congrats to @Sayuri for winning the first Imp and @bearcatcher37 for winning the second! I will make Crossroad trades with you two as soon as I can.

And a huge congrats to @SeaCrest for winning the goober prize! Your prize is 3kt, 25g and one Arcane Sprite! (Called "goober" for a reason, yea?)
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Andrea

Haha XD Thanks so much! Hope you have/had a great birthday!
@Andrea

Haha XD Thanks so much! Hope you have/had a great birthday!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9