Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Earthflight
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@Ayesha - we'll have a lovely cosy cave system cleared out for you! Be sure to post and say Hi when you reach us! *huggles*
@Ayesha - we'll have a lovely cosy cave system cleared out for you! Be sure to post and say Hi when you reach us! *huggles*
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon
I'll remember to *hugs back* :3 yay. cave systems. Can choose to be in or out of the light :3 I have to give you all something back Dx
how about when I switch, I'll give out my first clutch from my imp pair :3 as a thank you to the earthlings helping me... (you are called earthlings right? cause I've been called shadowling for so long)
@TikindiDragon
I'll remember to *hugs back* :3 yay. cave systems. Can choose to be in or out of the light :3 I have to give you all something back Dx
how about when I switch, I'll give out my first clutch from my imp pair :3 as a thank you to the earthlings helping me... (you are called earthlings right? cause I've been called shadowling for so long)
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
@Ayesha - Earthlings, Earthies, Mudpuppies, Pebbles... We're looking forward to having you join us, regardless of what we're called!
@Ayesha - Earthlings, Earthies, Mudpuppies, Pebbles... We're looking forward to having you join us, regardless of what we're called!
dR1OCbi.png
@TikindiDragon
mudpuppies.... schweeeeeeeet.....

adding this in.. my nephew was gonna join plague, but now he wants to pick earth
@TikindiDragon
mudpuppies.... schweeeeeeeet.....

adding this in.. my nephew was gonna join plague, but now he wants to pick earth
@Renessa47 omg gladekeeper and earthshaker braiding their beards together... it's too cute. I can't handle the cute. If I could draw, I'd totally draw that.
@Renessa47 omg gladekeeper and earthshaker braiding their beards together... it's too cute. I can't handle the cute. If I could draw, I'd totally draw that.
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
@ayehsa tell your nephew plague is very fun and just like earth and being a plague person going to earth plague is all ive ever known in fr
@ayehsa tell your nephew plague is very fun and just like earth and being a plague person going to earth plague is all ive ever known in fr
boIu4p9.png
@Chrestomanci @TikindiDragon ... >.> *scours her schedule to see if she can find any sketching time*
@Chrestomanci @TikindiDragon ... >.> *scours her schedule to see if she can find any sketching time*
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@lunusdragoness
I will
There are two of them, but one wants shadow.. I'll think he change his mind soon.... and they'll only be on through my CPU.. so yay.. I have to clarify to the admins that 3 accounts for different people are on this IPS

and to boot...

I can sketch that to :3
@lunusdragoness
I will
There are two of them, but one wants shadow.. I'll think he change his mind soon.... and they'll only be on through my CPU.. so yay.. I have to clarify to the admins that 3 accounts for different people are on this IPS

and to boot...

I can sketch that to :3
@TikindiDragon
Lmao ever since I posted that let me love you gif in the earth forum it is now EVERYWHERE, but now it even seeped out of the earth forum!
@TikindiDragon
Lmao ever since I posted that let me love you gif in the earth forum it is now EVERYWHERE, but now it even seeped out of the earth forum!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora - It's just so *us*, and you know it! I suppose there's an off-chance we could actually frighten people with our overwhelming hugs and gift avalanches.
@Takora - It's just so *us*, and you know it! I suppose there's an off-chance we could actually frighten people with our overwhelming hugs and gift avalanches.
dR1OCbi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24