Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Earthflight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Awww, thanks @Nayami We do try our best just to love everyone.
Awww, thanks @Nayami We do try our best just to love everyone.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@tikindidragon i wont be heading for arcane but rather moving to earth since demos convinced me with telling about earth
@tikindidragon i wont be heading for arcane but rather moving to earth since demos convinced me with telling about earth
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness - we'll be thrilled to have you join us! *hugs*

People should know that we're not actively trying to recruit or evangelise, though. Most Earthies you see posting are just so in love with our Flight we can't help but talk about it. Plus, y'know, cuddles.

Edit: @Demos - you know, I think we need to make Jouradyi the official Earth Mascot if he isn't already.
@lunusdragoness - we'll be thrilled to have you join us! *hugs*

People should know that we're not actively trying to recruit or evangelise, though. Most Earthies you see posting are just so in love with our Flight we can't help but talk about it. Plus, y'know, cuddles.

Edit: @Demos - you know, I think we need to make Jouradyi the official Earth Mascot if he isn't already.
dR1OCbi.png
I'm thinking of joining earth at some point or another, it sound like there is an awesome community over there :) And I can't say no to those eyes. But I'll wait until after Crystalline Gala (I'm getting pretty involved into that somehow, so it would be a shame to suddenly leave :) And I want to do something for my original flight of choice).
I'm thinking of joining earth at some point or another, it sound like there is an awesome community over there :) And I can't say no to those eyes. But I'll wait until after Crystalline Gala (I'm getting pretty involved into that somehow, so it would be a shame to suddenly leave :) And I want to do something for my original flight of choice).
I'm far too attached to Boss Stormcatcher to migrate to the earthly territorities, but this thread is absolutely lovely! I've always been fond of the Earthshaker thanks to his lorebook appearances and hnnng this really rekindles my love ;_;
I'm far too attached to Boss Stormcatcher to migrate to the earthly territorities, but this thread is absolutely lovely! I've always been fond of the Earthshaker thanks to his lorebook appearances and hnnng this really rekindles my love ;_;
While I love Glademom (and I would never leave the labyrinth) you guys would be my first choice. You seem pretty relax, and from what I have gathered not only on FR but on other sites, there is almost no drama or not drama al all. Plus, the lore and the cuddles, that sounds amazing.
Good job guys, everybody seems to love you!
*hugs shyly*
While I love Glademom (and I would never leave the labyrinth) you guys would be my first choice. You seem pretty relax, and from what I have gathered not only on FR but on other sites, there is almost no drama or not drama al all. Plus, the lore and the cuddles, that sounds amazing.
Good job guys, everybody seems to love you!
*hugs shyly*
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
@Bolfir - *hugs back*. Awwww, it's nice to know we're well thought of by people in other Flights. And, yeah, drama *totally* lacking. I've literally never seen anything even approaching a disagreement. Which suits me down to the ground, as I'm kinda conflict-avoidant.

Edit: @Quantum - it must be said if I ever *had* to leave Earth (and I'd have to be forced, it must be said) I'd go and join your guys over in Lightening. I *love* your lore, and you just seem like a totally awesome group of people. Plus Lightening nests are actually my favourites.
@Bolfir - *hugs back*. Awwww, it's nice to know we're well thought of by people in other Flights. And, yeah, drama *totally* lacking. I've literally never seen anything even approaching a disagreement. Which suits me down to the ground, as I'm kinda conflict-avoidant.

Edit: @Quantum - it must be said if I ever *had* to leave Earth (and I'd have to be forced, it must be said) I'd go and join your guys over in Lightening. I *love* your lore, and you just seem like a totally awesome group of people. Plus Lightening nests are actually my favourites.
dR1OCbi.png
@tikindidragon i am saying my final goodbyes with plague right now and waiting to move till after my nest hatches i hope that those gifts are ready (needing a lair expansion and it costs 75k but i keep seeing project dragons i have to work on so if anyone in earth could help or anything it would be very helpful
@tikindidragon i am saying my final goodbyes with plague right now and waiting to move till after my nest hatches i hope that those gifts are ready (needing a lair expansion and it costs 75k but i keep seeing project dragons i have to work on so if anyone in earth could help or anything it would be very helpful
boIu4p9.png
*Huggles everyone in the thread, regardless if they plan to move or not. Or even move to somewhere else.*

Be happy!
*Huggles everyone in the thread, regardless if they plan to move or not. Or even move to somewhere else.*

Be happy!
UbEcJMn.png
Ha, I didn't even notice this thread before I changed. I've only been in it for a day and I can agree that the earthy community is the friendliest and best, in my opinion .u.
Earth flight rocks.
Ha, I didn't even notice this thread before I changed. I've only been in it for a day and I can agree that the earthy community is the friendliest and best, in my opinion .u.
Earth flight rocks.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24