Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
@Stranger He's still available and headed your way. :D Enjoy!
@Stranger He's still available and headed your way. :D Enjoy!
@DynamiteRave
She sure is, and she is all yours! Give me a second to set up the Crossroads and all. :D
@DynamiteRave
She sure is, and she is all yours! Give me a second to set up the Crossroads and all. :D
y0r4chX.gif
@getintherobot Wow! Thank you! She'll be wonderful for helping my tiny clan get off the ground.
@getintherobot Wow! Thank you! She'll be wonderful for helping my tiny clan get off the ground.
Wow, I can't believe how this board's exploded. Last night it only had 2 pages! I hope you all enjoy playing FR uvu

@Hintari
I still have the white guardian lady! She's the daughter of one of my progens uvu Sending a crossroads now. Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! Feel free to comment me if you ever have a question or want to chat or anything.

@Aralynia
Nobody's asked for her yet! I really like her, too -- I love colorful shimmer wings n__n But I can't keep every cute baby, so... Take good care of her for me, okay? c: Same to you as to Hintari, btw -- welcome to FR, and you're welcome to comment me anytime!
Wow, I can't believe how this board's exploded. Last night it only had 2 pages! I hope you all enjoy playing FR uvu

@Hintari
I still have the white guardian lady! She's the daughter of one of my progens uvu Sending a crossroads now. Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! Feel free to comment me if you ever have a question or want to chat or anything.

@Aralynia
Nobody's asked for her yet! I really like her, too -- I love colorful shimmer wings n__n But I can't keep every cute baby, so... Take good care of her for me, okay? c: Same to you as to Hintari, btw -- welcome to FR, and you're welcome to comment me anytime!
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
@Bowno
Is the Midnight Tiger/ Orange Shimmer/ Sunshine Spiral still available? And if not maybe the Stone Tiger/Orange/Stonewash Spiral? I think I'm already in love with Spirals
@Bowno
Is the Midnight Tiger/ Orange Shimmer/ Sunshine Spiral still available? And if not maybe the Stone Tiger/Orange/Stonewash Spiral? I think I'm already in love with Spirals
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@AMSherwood Hello! May i ask if the white and green male listed as 3) still available? I would really appreciate him. Thank you!
@AMSherwood Hello! May i ask if the white and green male listed as 3) still available? I would really appreciate him. Thank you!
@allthingsnice

hi hi hi!! is your spiral female still available? if so, may i have her?
@allthingsnice

hi hi hi!! is your spiral female still available? if so, may i have her?
[img]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uequ68&s=5#.U5cgAfldWio[/img]
@sonicelderwand
Is the Mulberry/Silver/Chocolate still available?
@sonicelderwand
Is the Mulberry/Silver/Chocolate still available?
Lightning-Network.png
@Kelso Thanks a ton, Kelso ^_^
@Kelso Thanks a ton, Kelso ^_^
@Kelso

Thank you tons! I will love and smother her, I promise. :O
And I will, right now I'm mostly messing around in games.. xD I couldn't find anything else to do. >.>
@Kelso

Thank you tons! I will love and smother her, I promise. :O
And I will, right now I'm mostly messing around in games.. xD I couldn't find anything else to do. >.>
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57