Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
@Zhaneel May I have a Carmine Serthis please? (:
@Zhaneel May I have a Carmine Serthis please? (:
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@zhaneel
Hello, I'd love a snapper please :) If the Shadow girl is available would love her but would like any of them. Thanks so much
@zhaneel
Hello, I'd love a snapper please :) If the Shadow girl is available would love her but would like any of them. Thanks so much
@zhaneel

Could I please have the coal/platinum/obsidian male snapper, and the fire sprite, simple copper necklace and simple gold wing bangles please?

My apologies if that's too much :/ Thank you all for being so generous though!
@zhaneel

Could I please have the coal/platinum/obsidian male snapper, and the fire sprite, simple copper necklace and simple gold wing bangles please?

My apologies if that's too much :/ Thank you all for being so generous though!
@zhaneel Oh wow you're so awesome for doing this! Could I have an Emerald Webwing or one of the sprites if it's not available? Thank you so much!
@zhaneel Oh wow you're so awesome for doing this! Could I have an Emerald Webwing or one of the sprites if it's not available? Thank you so much!
tumblr_n4ga6g7NFQ1smsjv6o2_r2_250.pngtumblr_n4ga6g7NFQ1smsjv6o1_250.png
@fluffydragon - Dragon has been sent!

@ancientdragon - Items sent!

@Mysfit - familiars sent!
@fluffydragon - Dragon has been sent!

@ancientdragon - Items sent!

@Mysfit - familiars sent!
@Tugalsan
Is the Steel/Thistle Eye spots/Slate male Ridgeback still available for adoption? He's lovely.

@Wishes
Or I'll gladly take your black little beauty. I don't want to get too greedy, but I have a ridiculously burning desire for one of those spiffy Ridgebacks.
@Tugalsan
Is the Steel/Thistle Eye spots/Slate male Ridgeback still available for adoption? He's lovely.

@Wishes
Or I'll gladly take your black little beauty. I don't want to get too greedy, but I have a ridiculously burning desire for one of those spiffy Ridgebacks.
Life finds a way.
@zhaneel
Wow thank you! Didn't think I'd be able to get a snapper :D So nice of you to help newbies out. Can't wait to see what she looks like grown up
@zhaneel
Wow thank you! Didn't think I'd be able to get a snapper :D So nice of you to help newbies out. Can't wait to see what she looks like grown up
@zhaneel
Please may I have a Fire Sprite and the Electrician's Emblem and Power Pack? If that isn't too much! Thank you!
@zhaneel
Please may I have a Fire Sprite and the Electrician's Emblem and Power Pack? If that isn't too much! Thank you!
@Rizupicor - Familiar Sent!

@Kaytea - Familiar Sent!

@Jac - Dragon Sent!!

@Toxxynne - Dragon and items sent, save for the bangles, which had been claimed already by message. Sorry, hun!

@dioptasy - Familiars Sent!

Enjoy, everyone!!!
@Rizupicor - Familiar Sent!

@Kaytea - Familiar Sent!

@Jac - Dragon Sent!!

@Toxxynne - Dragon and items sent, save for the bangles, which had been claimed already by message. Sorry, hun!

@dioptasy - Familiars Sent!

Enjoy, everyone!!!
Many, many thanks zhaneel xD
Many, many thanks zhaneel xD